Chapter 11: The nightmare is back

Tw:
VIOLENCE
GORE
MURDER

:)

————

Aimsey walked along to their house, feeling a ghostly presence.

They shook it off as they Approached Tommy who was feeding the new cow they had gotten. Tommy had named it Henrietta to honor his dead cow Henry.

"Hey toms!!!" Aimsey yelled waving over to him.

Tommy ran over to her pulling her into a hug spinning them around. He put her down as they walked towards Henrietta.

"Hey aims, I made some tea for you it's waiting inside. I thought we could have some cookies with it" Tommy smiled as he put Henrietta in her pen.

"That sounds good to me." Aimsey smiled as they walked inside.

From the sidelines a grin could be seen on dreams face as he walked near Tommy's cow patting it on the head, before slicing it clean off.

Tommy's Obnoxious laughing could be heard from all the way outside. So it drowned out the cry of the slayed cow.

Soon after dream walked to the front door, Knocking.

Tommy jumped at the noise.

"Hey it's probably just ranboo or something. Go hide." Aimsey spoke softly.

Tommy got up and hid behind the couch as Aimsey approached the door.

"Ran is that you?"

No answer

"Ranboo?" Aimsey spoke as they turned the knob of the door.

As soon as she opens it she was kicked across the room and Tommy screamed.

"Tommy Tommy Tommy, did you think you could get away from me that easily?" Dream spoke walking towards him.

Tommy jumped back running to get sword and ran to Aimsey.

"Ugh what happened?" Aimsey spoke but was grabbed by dream as he pushed Tommy back and Tommy yelled.

"No let go of her dream. PLEASE DON'T!"

Aimsey tried to escape his grasp but failed.

"You want them Tommy? Then you're going to have to find me first." Tommy's eyes widened as dream swung his sword slicing his head clean off and Aimsey screamed.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE?!" Aimsey sobbed.

"Shut the fuck up" he said knocking them out with the handle of his sword.

He pulled a book out writing Tommy's name in it and walked out of the house with Aimsey in his hands.

Dream laughed as he entered the woods once more.

:)