Chapter 3: Backstabber

TW
GORE

:)

~~

Tommy sat down getting ready to cook dinner for himself and shroud. He put a bandanna in his hair to hold it back.

He looked in the mirror.

He stared at the white streak in his hair that he first loved, and snarled at it.

It reminds him of Wilbur.

Tommy hated Wilbur.

He hated how he missed him. He hated how he adored the older man. How he would do anything for him.

Tommy rolled up his sleeves and started cooking spaghetti for him and shroud.

That was shrouds favorite meal.

Or at least Tommy thought so. It was the only food he would seem to kind of enjoy.

Sure he threw most of it around but Tommy didn't care. It's Tommy for primes sake.

The boy was always messy himself and it's not like he doesn't clean it.

He doesn't have anything better to do.

Really.

Before Dream escaped he'd just sit around or clean.

Sometimes he would plant some things around his house. It made things a lot brighter.

Tommy wanted to start seeing the brighter side of things.

It never worked.

Later, Tommy put shroud in his special bunker he had just built.

This way shroud would have somewhere safe to stay while he's gone and if anything bad happened to him.

Tommy was always one to take extra precautions. Especially to protect the ones he loved.

When dream was first put in prison Tommy still didn't trust many people around the smp. So in a result he would watch Tubbo's house in snowchester. He made sure him and his family were safe.

No matter how much it hurt to see his best friend, his tubbo, move on without him.

He would always look after him.

That was until tubbo had caught him and told him he's just being paranoid and to stop doing that, claiming it was weird and creepy.

And maybe it was.

So Tommy stopped doing it.

Tubbo had shoved him away.

Again.

And maybe he was a little paranoid.

But how couldn't he be.

People wanted him dead.

And Tommy thought they would want tubbo dead as well.

In the end Tommy realized no one wanted tubbo dead.

Only himself.

Everyone hated Tommy, which was reasonable, and that's okay.

Tommy hated a lot of people to.

Tommy hated himself too.

"Goodnight shroud" Tommy said with a smile, kissing the top of his head.

He walked sway closing and locked the bunker, hiding it away from plane site.

As he climbed up the latter and hid the trap door with a book shelf, he heard a knock on his door.

Tommy quickly grabbed his axe and walked slowly to the door.