Chapter 15: captive

Tw
Panic attacks
Descriptions of gore

:)

———-

Aimseys pov

I wake up to the stench of dirty water that's causing mold to grow.

I look around but see nothing.

I'm tied up and a blindfold covered my eyes.

I try to pull myself up but a chain is keeping me grounded.

"HELLO!" I yell but I get no response.

I start screaming for help.

The last thing I saw was Tommy.

Tommy!

Dream killed him.

I start to cry, my breathing quickening.

He killed him. Dream sliced his head clean off.

Tommy is dead.

I couldn't save him.

After crying for what seemed like forever I hear footsteps.

"Oh stop crying you big baby." A man said as he walked towards me and kneels down.

He takes off the blindfold that was placed over my eyes.

A man with with dirty blond hair stares back at me with a mask covering his face.

That mask

That god damn mask.

Immediately I know who it is.

Dream

"What the fuck do you want from me?" I snarl and he scoffs.

"Who said I wanted anything from you." He laughs grabbing my cheek.

"You're just the bait." He takes off his mask and smiles at me.

His face is Scarred.

"Bait? What the fuck do you mean?" I ask as he taps my head and gets up, walking away to a table. It had the same sword he used to kill Tommy with.

"To get him here. I want to see how much he cares for you. Then and only then, I will gut you like a fucking pig. I just want to see how far he would go. See if he's willing to give everything up for a stupid girl." Dream laughs.

"You're a sick fuck." I grimace and he looks back at me.

"Say what you want. I'd never care for your opinion anyways."

"Why are you doing this" I ask and he chuckles.

"Why not? I mean, it's fun. Me and Tommy have so much fun together. Did he tell you what we did in exile?" He tells me and my eyes start stinging with tears wanting to fall.

"Him defying me was apart of the fun. He stopped being fun when I took him back. He stopped fighting back."

He looks at me and that sends a chill up my spine.

"So I needed someone like you. You're the last person Tommy probably cares about. Everyone abandoned him anyways. It's funny really. His best fucking friend doesn't even want him." Dream says to me and I completely loose it.

I jump forward in an attempt to attack that fucking prick but the chain tying my arms to a pole, forcefully pulls me back.

I start yelling.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING! YOU FUCKING PRICK! I WANT HIM! ME! IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER IF TUBBO DOESN'T! I DO! SO YOU STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM OR ELSE!

Dream grabs my face and I can tell he's smiling.

"Or else what?"

"I don't know how, but I'll find you" I pause for a moment and smile. "And I'll fucking kill you." I say and he starts laughing. Soon he grabs me by my shirt.

"You think your so big and bad huh? You think you can handle killing me? You couldn't even save Tommy. You failed him!" Dream says and he throws me down.

"Why don't we have a little fun like me and Tommy did?" Dream says and I see him take something out of his pocket.

He walks of to me and grabs my face once again and slams it into the ground.

I yell as he just keeps laughing.

"Lets see here." He says as he pushes my head to see my neck.

Next thing I know I feel a sharp pain in my neck.

I keep screaming as I feel a warm liquid spill out.

"There we go!" he chuckles.

"Now you'll always think of me when you look in a mirror." He laughs as tears stream down my face.

"I'll be back soon Aimsey. Don't try anything." He laughs but stops for a second. " I mean it's not like you can." I hear his footsteps slowly fade away and a door closes.

I sob for hours.

After what felt like eternity, I feel somthing sharp scratch my leg and I shoot up.

I start feeling around where it scratched my leg.

I then feel a price of sharp glass.

YES!

I can catch him of hard next time. Maybe underkick him and once he's on the floor stab the shit out of him.

I hid the glass and wait.

Later I hear the door open.

I hear a laugh but it's not dreams.

I sounds more chaotic.

And annoying.

So

so

Annoying

"So Dream.." I hear the random voice say.

"Is this them?"

Dream laughs. "The one and only." I hear Dream walk over and lift my blindfold.

Next I see a man with a brown trench coat and brown brown hair smile at me with a scary grin.

This is going to be a problem.