Chapter 5: Over and Over Again

TW
DESCRIPTIONS OF VIOLENCE
GORE
STOCKHOLM SYNDROME
MENTIONS OF SUICIDE/SH
MANIPULATION

:)

__

Tommy had been with dream for 10 months by now and as far as he knows, no one has tried to find him.

Of course they didn't.

Tommy knew everyone hated him.

He knew that.

But it still hurt.

It made his heart ache. It hurt knowing that no one truly cared about him anymore. Not even puffy.

Dream told him they all moved on and things have gone back to normal. Dream barely leaves Tommy's side anymore.

They were sitting by the ocean in silence together.

Day in and day out Dream would spend most of his time finding different ways to kill Tommy.

He would drown him, stab him, hang him from a rope, letting a pit of fire consume him.

Over and over again Dream would kill him.

Sometimes he let him stay in limbo for a few days in regular time, to make him think he finally let him go.

Tommy stopped believing that after a while.

It's like dream had told him.

He will never let him go. He will kill him for as long as he wanted to.

Of course he would dream was a pri- his best friend.

:)

Tommy's hair had gone completely white from the revivals. No matter what he did to it, it wouldn't go away.

But he was a little happy.

No longer had it reminded him of Wilbur.

That was good.

His hair was his own.

It didn't look like his brothers anymore.

A few times Tommy had killed himself. Dream would find his dead body, but still bring him back saying "I did this because I care Tommy."

Tommy would sneak into the nether when dream was gone and put his hand into the lava.

One time when dream had caught him, dream pushed him in.

Tommy has scars from burns and cuts. Some he had done to himself. No matter how many times he was brought back, the scars would never fade.

Scars from war

Scars from both exiles

This was just like exile.

But it wasn't in a way.

Tommy never asked to go home. He never snuck anything. Everything like that stopped a few months in.

Tommy gave up.

Everything was hopeless.

Nothing was going to change.

Tommy was never going to be free again.

No matter what he did

What he tried

It was hopeless

He can't leave dream...

...And he doesn't want to either.

He needs him.