Chapter 4: Wake up :)

TW
GORE
DESCRIPTION OF VIOLENCE

:)

~~
Tommy's vision was blurred as he heard someone talking to him.

"Wake up Tommy" Dream said with a sinister smile.

Tommy shot up and tried to scoot away from the man standing infront of him.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" Tommy yelled and dream grabbed him by his hair.

"Dont you fucking talk to me like that." Dream yelled and Tommy flinched.

Tommy tried to pull away and dream pulled out his sword and stabbed him for the second time.

"I'm the only one who wants you around. Look what I did to get you back. I'm your friend. Tubbo doesn't want you. Everyone hates you but me Tommy."

Tommy tried to pull away but dream pushed the sword further.

Tommy coughed blood onto dreams mask.

"Betrayal, such a funny thing isn't it tommy?" Dream said smiling.

The crunch of a branch could be heard and dream pushed Tommy down.

Tommy grabbed the wound and tried to make it stop bleeding.

"What are you doing here?" Dream asked.

"Oh wow. I didn't expect you to be here." Wilbur said with a smile.

Wilbur looked at Tommy on the ground who was putting a hand out to him. Tears falling down his cheeks.

Wilbur laughed.

"See what happens when you don't listen to me?" Wilbur said walking up to him and lifting his chin.

"You're on your own this time Tommy." Wilbur said with a grin and Tommy spit blood in his face.

"I've been on my own for a long time, bitch." Tommy with a grimace.

Wilbur got up and kicked Tommy in his nose.

"You think you're to good for everyone. Well you'll never even be good enough. So I would shut the fuck up." Wilbur laughed.

"Well dream I won't get in the way of you and your business." Wilbur chuckled.

"Goodbye Wilbur." Dream laughed.

Wilbur walked away as he heard Tommy choke on his own blood.

Soft sobs could be heard from Tommy. Which reminded him of when Tommy was little. It was when their mother had just died. That had been one of the only times he had heard Tommy cry.

And now again.

Wilbur snarled and didn't look back.

You did this to yourself, this isn't my fault.

Wilbur couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt shoot through his chest.

He ignored it.

We're not brothers anymore tommy.

———-

AN

I have to get tested for Covid 💀😭

I kinda hope i have it so I don't have to go to school