Chapter 6: Guilt Shall Not Be Present

TW
GORE

:)
———

The last thing that could be seen out of Tommy's poor eyes, was tubbo walking away holding Micheal's hand.

"Tubbo please. Save me-" the words could be heard from Tommy's mouth as he was choking on his own blood.
__

Tubbo walked away from the boy he promised to stick with till the very end, listening to his sobs and screams as Micheal held onto Tubbo confused.

He wondered why his dad just left his best friend there, and why he was crying out to Tubbo and Tubbo didn't do anything to save him. When Michael cried, Tubbo always gave him affection so why wasn't Tubbo doing the same for Tommy.

Soon they were out of the forest.

Tubbo picked up Micheal and ran to where ranboo had died.

Michael was so confused at this moment why was his father looking so distraught he looked like he was about to cry. Was it because of Tommy?

Tubbo ran into Aimsey on the way.

"Ran!? Ran where are you?" Aimsey cried.

He had to be alive then.

"What the hell?" Aimsey said as Tubbo ran past them.

"Watch where you're going you fucking prick!" Aimsey yelled as tubbo kept running, completely blocking out Aimseys words.

Once Tubbo arrived at the prison he saw people swarming the spot where Ranboo had died.

Tubbo ran when he saw a tuff of black and white hair from the crowd.

"Ranboo!" Tubbo cried jumping into his arms.

"Tubbo?" Ranboo questioned.

"It worked! He really kept his side of the deal!" Tubbo shouted joyfully hugging ranboo.

"What? Who? What's going on Tubbo." Ranboo asked as Micheal tugged on ranboos arms happily and everyone looked at tubbo confused.

"Well, dream kinda made a deal with me to get you back." Tubbo said.

"What kind of deal?" Puffy questioned from the crowd.

"He told me to bring him Tommy, and he would bring ranboo back. I thought it was a pretty fair deal considering Tommy seems to be the only thing dream wants." Tubbo shrugged.

"YOU WHAT!?" Puffy yelled and everyone started whispering amongst themselves.

Ranboo looked at Tubbo and shot up.

"You heard me." Tubbo said also standing up grabbing ranboos hand.

"Tubbo where the hell did you take him" Puffy questioned and Tubbo looked at her confused.

"Why the hell do you car-"

"BECAUSE UNLIKE MOST OF YOU ASSHOLES I CARE ABOUT HIM. SO TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU TAKE HIM" Puffy yelled and startled Micheal.

"South of the forest." Tubbo said grabbing Micheal's hand and pulled both him and ranboo away and started walking to snowchester.

As they walked away Ranboo kept trying to question Tubbo.

Tubbo would only respond with "not now" and "we'll discuss it later".

From the distance Tubbo could hear Puffy yelling and telling people the plan to go and find him.

Some people walked away, not giving Puffy the acknowledgement she wanted and for both her and Tommy's sake, the acknowledgment she deserved.

__

10 months went by without seeing Tommy or Dream and things have been very peaceful.

Puffy has been very depressed since tommy went missing. Wilbur thought it was amusing that anyone still liked Tommy.

Phil and Techno had looked for Tommy a few times but eventually gave up.

No matter how much Phil said he didn't care about Tommy, Phill knew deep down that was a lie.

He was his youngest son.

He promised Kristin he would keep their children safe.
~
He broke that promise a long time ago.

The last thing she asked him to do.

"Protect them my love. That's my final request." Kristin had said gripping Phil's cheek as he sobbed.

That day Tommy had ran away leaving Wilbur, Phil, and techno behind.

Wilbur, not soon after did the same. Only for Phil to be informed years later techno had found the two boys. One being on the verge of insanity and the other- well the other wasn't doing to good either.

That was the first time he had broken a promise to his love and it wouldn't be the last time he did.
~

Ranboo would ask Tubbo if he really thought giving up his friend was worth it.

Tubbo would give the same answer every single time.

Yes ranboo, for you anything would.

Even in a million years I would give you the same answer.

Ranboo felt so guilty about it.

He went and tried to look for Tommy a few times.

Aimsey even offered to help.

Ranboo stayed friends with Aimsey even though Tubbo kind of hated them.

Tubbo never showed any emotion towards Puffy when she said all of this was his fault.

He truly did not care.

He would regret that one day

Maybe not today

But soon

———

Sorry for no upload yesterday. I'll post another chapter later today to make up for it.