Chapter 19: You and me Dream

Tw:
Gore
Violence
Trauma
Manipulation
Vomit
Murder

:)

————

Tommy chased after Dream, who just kept running. Turning left and right.

Where the fuck is he taking me?

Is all Tommy could think of.

As soon as Dream stopped tommy knew where they were.

"Why did you take me here Dream?" Tommy asked calmly.

"This is where it all started, isn't it?"

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TAKE ME HERE!?" Tommy yelled and Dream smirked.

"I plan to end it where it started you son of a bitch." Dream laughed as he charged for Tommy.

~~~

As everyone ran to where they knew tommy and Dream would be. Aimsey spoke about any tactics they could think of to take Dream down.

They didn't seem to notice a bunch of fake leaves and sticks perfectly rounded in the middle of the grass.

They all fell through.

A hollow

Giant

Hole in the ground

It was made out of obsidian.

All the walls.

If techno hadn't of put water underneath them they would of all died then and there.

With a shiny ray of sun beamed through the top.

Fucking fantastic.

"No! Let me out of here! I need to save him" Aimsey yelled while sobbing at the same time, trying to jump to get out.

They couldn't make it.

Even techno picking up the tallest person up wouldn't help the succeed in getting out of the hole.

"Well then we should get to mining." Techno said taking out his picaxe.

"Why the fuck would we do that?" Tubbo sighed.

"Are you all seriously that stupid. Just because it's obsidian doesn't mean we don't try." Techno spoke, already mining at the obsidian.

"He's right we should lay around and mope. We have to help Tommy." Ranboo said taking out his picaxe.

As they were mining they heard a voice yelling out.

A nice voice that tubbo was both glad and nervous to hear.

~~~

The battle continued for what felt like hours, but in reality, only been maybe ten minutes.

Suddenly Dream had knocked Tommy down hard.

"I told you Tommy. You will never get rid of me." Dream pulled Tommy up and put his axe to his throat.

Tommy looked at Dream helpless.

"Aww look at you. You look like such a baby. No wonder nobody loves you. No one is coming from you." Dream said as Tommy kept thrashing back and forth, trying to get out of dreams grasp.

"You're so stupid Tommy. Your family hates you. Your friends hate you. Aimsey hates you." Tommy's eyes filled with tears.

"Tommy I'm the only one who cares for you. I fed you. I kept you safe at logstedshire. But you abused my kindness. You lied to me. You used me."