Chapter 4

In the morning......

I jump out of bed and got a hoodie on and a pair of baggy jeans(Just imagine any type of hoodie). I realized that I was going to be late to the meeting spot so I got my skateboard and checked the time. 

UGH I should've gone earlier. I texted Izana that I was probably going to be late to meet the 4 heavenly kings of Tenjiku. I swear to god. That name is so extra.

A few minutes later I finally got there to the abandoned parking lot. Specks of dust got into my eyes so I rubbed it out. I texted Izana that I'm here. Immediately the whatever it's called opened to see 5 people including Izana was there.

"Yo! Izana" I greet him

"Hey Y/n, I want you to meet Ran, he is one of the Haitani brothers. Over here is Kakucho the one with the scar across his face. Oh, and there is Mochizuki and Shion. Mochizuki is the fat guy and the guy with the tattoo on his head is Shion." Izana explains.

They all wave at me and I just glare back. "So Izana why do you want me to join your gang be honest, is it for baiting the Black Dragons?" I ask

"We'll get to that later, anyways I'm assuming you want to know which gang position you are in right?" I nod back at him.

"Well, your going to be Tenjiku's Princess!" He exclaims loudly so everyone can hear it. I laugh, "What kind of name is that."

"Your position's name." Izana pointed out as I sweatdrop. "Please change the name for the love of god, man it's actually the shittiest name ever."

"No can do Y/n too late." Kakucho said. "When he says something he never goes back on his word."

I roll my eyes at his response. I then take my leave but two people stopped me from leaving."Oi I'm in the shittiest mood today, so I suggest moving out of the way fuckers."

"Y/n, take down those two guys and we'll let you join Tenjiku." Izana says as I started to beat the shit out of those guys. 

I first kicked the 1st guy in the balls and punched his head and ribs repeatedly as I hear screams of pain coming from him. Then while I was punching him I got pulled off and got punched in the eye. 

I kicked the 2nd guy in the face so that I could get off of his grasp and I did. While he was on the ground I jumped up and kicked him in the shins so that he could stay on the ground.
 I also punched his face multiple times, but while doing that I get pulled off by none other than the famous, Ran Haitani.

"Calm yourself down girl, Ugh you need some control." The Haitani speaks. 

"Shut up Horse girl! Who do you think you're talking to!" I retorted

" First of all, I think i'm taking to a 10 year old child." He responses.The moment when he said that I kicked him in the balls.
He then fell to the ground groaning in pain. I then said, "Bye Izana I'll be taking my leave now!" 

"Ok"he responds back to me. I then left to go back to my apartment listening to music.

Izana POV

"Hey Ran, I want you to go spy on Y/n" I order him

"What the hell! Why do I have to do it!" He yells at me.

"Cuz me and Mochizuki have to do shit" I heard Shion say.

That fucker Ran objected, "UGHHH SHE'S A BITCH THO!!"

"She's definitely going to get into a fight or something. And last thing we need is her getting us in a fight with another gang. She's Taiju Shiba's sister."

Ran gasped, "Oh really, like I didn't know that. She looks somewhat like him dumbass. Plus she kinda got the same energy as him."