Chapter 11

Ugh I have another doctors appointment. Long story short I got out of the hospital but my leg is still sore and swollen. It literally looks like a giant long stick of tomato.

I keep limping every goddamn time walk. AND IT'S FUCKING ANNOYING.
" Hey Y/n are you coming?" Hakkai asks. It's his turn to take me this time.
"Yeah gimme one sec" I put on my shoes. "Alright let's go." We start to walk out of the house.

And guess who we saw. Fucking South Terano. "Where were you for the past couple meetings?" He asks me. Hakkai suddenly goes in front of me.

"Yo y/n get outta here while ya can" i nod my head but South punches Hakkai. "I asked you a question" he then bends down and looks at my leg.

He has a tick mark on his face "Huh, who did this to you kid?" I slowly start to back up.

"Kantou Manji Gang. They wanted me to join and I said no but they cut my leg to the state of it is now." I stand up as south leaves.

"Hey Hakkai let's ditch that appointment. We can do it another time."  

"But your leg!" I smile at him "It don't hurt no more."

"WHAT HOW THOUGH?!" He yells. I shrug my shoulders. "I really don't know"

We started walking back to our house when Hakkai stopped walking. "Y/n we need to talk." I nod my head.

"Lately you've been doing stuff that really bad and you keep getting home with bruises and scratches. Yuzuha and Taiju are getting worried so can you at least hide it from them?" He asks me.

"Yeah sure." I responded casually. Hakkai really is the best brother in the world.

South Terano POV
I called and emergency meeting today.
"Eh why'd you call us here immediately and rindou were doing something!" Ran complains.

"Kantou Manji Gang is targeting other members of our gang. They got y/n"

"A bunch of pathetic people they are for beating the living shit out of a fucking kid" Mochi grumbled.

"Fuck those people they can go burn in hell" Shion said.

"WE'RE FIGHTING THEM ON JUNE 7th REMEMBER THAT!" I yelled out. "Your all dismissed."

Y/n pov

Today I was going to eat dinner at Kai's house because why not? I knock on the door and it immediately opens. "Hey Kai thanks for inviting me over! What's the occasion?" He leads me inside the apartment. 

"I have to ask you something really important." He blushes a whole bunch. We sit down and start eating.

 "Hey I've have a crush on someone but I really don't know if they like me back and I'm really scared that she will reject me." I nod my head and swallow the remaining food on my plate.

 "Take her to a place where she likes ya know!" I smile at him. "Alright what places do you like to go someday!" When I tell you my face was red I mean IT WAS RED. 

"I like you Y/n. Would you become my girlfriend?" He asks.

"Oh my god. Yes. Yes I will become your girlfriend." He then kissed me.

 "Alright I've to go somewhere tho" We were cuddling on his couch together. "Alright be careful!" I laugh "When am I not careful"

Mikey POV

Where is Y/n she's supposed to be here right now. "Sorry I'm late everyone!" She ran in with her face looking like a blushing mess. 

"Looks like the kid lost her v-card" Sanzu yelled. Y/n looked at him disgusted. "Yo shut your bean rice gay bitch nasty scars ass up. I was hanging out with my boyfriend "

"All right listen up you shits on July 7th we're taking down Rokuhara Tandai and Brahman. The 3 deities will come together to take our place in the top!" I yelled out while everyone agreed with me. 

Soon I can go home and see gramps.