Chapter 18

"Takao! Stop don't do it!" Me and Tadao ran towards him. He was on the edge of the hotel balcony rail about to jump.

As we got closer he was about to jump, "Tadao you were an awesome twin thank you for that."

"Y/n, I'm sorry for putting you in the hospital. You're the leader of the Blood Skeletons now," He jumped off. Me and Tadao ran towards the rail and looked down to see blood on Takao's dead body.

We looked away and ran down to the bottom of the hotel grounds. People were surrounding his body.

"Why's the boss dead"

"Yo come look at this"

I shouted out, "SHUT UP AND GO AWAY FROM THE BODY" Everyone looks at me while Tadao starts to introduce me, "This is Y/n our new boss"

Everyone was whispering. I wish everything would all stop for some time.

"Shut up everyone or else." As I ordered them they immediately stopped talking. I faced Tadao, When's the next shipment coming in?" 

"tomorrow."He assured me. I looked up in the sky, "Everyone is dismissed. Now get your pathetic little ass's home."

 Everyone including me went home. Tadao carried his twins dead body to somewhere so they could have a proper funeral.

I was walking back home since I didn't have a ride. Then I thought of something.

Why was Tadao not sad? Was this suicide set up?Why was Tadao acting so casual? His twin just died. His best friend died. There was many others questions running in my head. I just showed you the ones that were most true.

I got back home. I opened the front door and walked inside. Taiju and Yuzuha were waiting for me.

"What brings you here so late at night, Hm Y/n?" Yuzuha asked. I ignored her.

Taiju looks down at me, "Don't ignore her, she's your older sister." I also ignored him.

They started to whisper to each other. Then it happened. I snapped, "SHUT THE FUCK UP! I DON'T GIVE TWO FUCKS ABOUT YOU SO DON'T GIVE TWO FUCKS ABOUT ME!!! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"Your out," Yuzuha whispered. "YOUR FUCKING OUT OF THE HOUSE."

I ran to my room and grabbed my stuff. I got my skateboard and bolted out of the house, raising the middle finger and yelling some not so good stuff at them.

"AH NOT AGAIN" I laughed. This is probably the worst situation which someone should not laugh. But I'm used to this so it's fine.

I went to Seiichi's house and knocked on the door," Hey Seiichi! Are you home?!" The door unlocked. "What do you want?" said Seiichi looking at my bag and skateboard. "nah you know what come in I already know about this shit."

"Aight thanks man." I put my stuff on the ground and went to his room. "Yo I need to snort you know what rn." I said and he went to go get it. He returned with the stuff, "There's some rumors going around, people are saying you're the leader of the Blood Skeletons."

I smoke the blunt, "Ah who cares at this point. Shit happens someone gets caught in that shit and voila here I am." Seiichi laughs, "yurrr right dudeeeee" We grin like crazy.

Ten minutes later we were off our wrockers. Oh wait I said that wrong hehuhuehueh...

"You know, what if god was fake," I questioned. Seiichi had a goofy look on his face, "We'd still go to hell anyway"

Two bangs were heard coming from the front door, "POLICE OPEN UP" Me and Seiichi bolted out of our seats and hid all the drugs. I went to open the door, "Yes, what do you want?"

"We have reason to believe that this kid named Seiichu or something like that, has a whole stash of drugs and weed, and is a drug dealer." I looked up and down at him and quietly said, "Sorry Wrong house, I think he live in the next street."

The police left. "Seiichi, we need to hide the drugs! I know a place! Come out the cops are gone" Seiichi came out with the drugs in his pockets.

-----------------------

30 min later. Me and Seiichi went to the Hotel and hid the drugs there