Chapter 9

2008

Y/n Pov

I was at my house when I heard a knock on my door. "come in" Yuzuha came in and said "There's someone at the door for you" I nod my head and get up out of my seat.

Did Kai come here or something? Such a shame I had to stop doing my homework. Cap. I open the door and saw the Haitani brothers. "When did you get out of juvie?" I ask.

"We need you to join Rokuhara Tandai" I sweatdrop why would they need me to join one of the 3 deities. 

"Nah, it just seems boring and well, I just don't want to." I shut the door. I go back to my studies.

"Who was at the door" Yuzuha asks me. "It was no one so don't worry." I smile at her.

Hakkai went somewhere with his friends and I think Taiju went to go get some food for us. Taiju changed a lot over the years. He became a nicer brother and he helps me with my homework.

I heard the door close. "Hey oniichan did you get the foo-" his face looks so beat up. " Y/n go outside someone wants you for a bit." I was pissed. "Did the Haitani brothers come again cause I swear to go-"

"No it's someone else, just go Y/n." I nod my head and put on my shoes. My dark brown hair is tied up. I dyed my hair back to brown in 2007.I also got contacts so that I don't look like a fucking nerd.

" Horse girl I swear if it's you wanting me to join that stupid gang again I'm going to actually murder you." I crack my knuckles.

"Ah so this is the famous ex princess of Tenjiku." A really tall guy just appeared in front of me." Uh who are you? Did Rokuro's people send you? Because I'm not supposed to be doing any rounds today."

"My name's South Terrano and I want you to join Rokuhara Tandai. I heard that you sell drugs to people, if you join it'll add credit to your street name if you leave." Again with the bargaining, I remember this happened with me and Izana when we met. I miss Izana. 

"Hmm No, so now if you'll excuse me I have to go back to my homework." He got a tick mark on his face. "I'm not taking no for an answer." He punched me in the nose really hard and I had no time to dodge it.
There was blood dripping down my nose and it hurt like shit.

"Ahh Shit I'll join! Geez bitch! That fucking hurt man!" He looked at me like he was gonna murder me " Who are you to be calling me a bitch?"

"Me obviously or who am I?" I got so confused with my own question. I went back into the house.

"Y/n are you okay? Did he do anything to you?" Taiju he runs up to me. I shake my head no. " I'm hungry can I have some food?" He gestures me to come over. I have some Okonomiyaki (Y/n's favorite food) "Thank you Oniichan" I say politely."Welcome" He says back.

----------------------------

Rokuro POV

Where is Y/n-chan? She is supposed to be here right now. I got my best customer, Sanzu waiting for the drugs.

"Yo! Rokuro-kun!" She greets me in an orderly manner. "Hey I need you to give this to a guy with pink hair his name is Sanzu." I hand her the packet that contains heroine.

"Ok anything else?" I shake my head no. "Oh hey Rokuro-kun this round will be my last round. I joined a gang and I'm pretty sure that I'm not gonna have time to deal drugs anymore." Why did she join didn't she promise Kai that she will stop her gang shit 2 years ago.

"Well ok bye then. Make sure to tell Kai that at least!"

"I will bye!" She said. I don't think she will tell Kai. EVER

Y/n Pov

I head up to that pink haired guy in the alley.

"Hey your Sanzu right?"

"Yeah you got the drugs?" He says

"Yeah here you go" I gave him the drugs "Hey where's the money?"
"Sorry kid! I gotta split I'll give Rokuro the money later!" and he left.

--------------------------------------------

I go to Rokuhara Tandai's meeting place "Hey Y/n! So you finally decided to join." Shion asks me"Yeah I guess so,but I didn't even want to join though" He wraps his arm around me "Don't worry us too" What the fuc- "ALRIGHT PEOPLE WE'RE STARTING"

"So today we have a new person with us.She's not really going to be doing anything. Y/n where are you?" I come out of the shadows."Yo I'm here." I honestly just want to go home and play volleyball with my friends right now. " She's gonna be the Princess of Rokuhara Tandai!" My jaw drops.

" WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK MAN! YOU SAID THAT I DIDN'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING!!" I yelled out the words "People should never go back on their promises unless it's your friends. Well I'm taking my leave now bye!" I walk down to the exit and walk out the door. 

 I see my friend Kai outside. "How do you do kind sir?" Giggles could be heard from me."Well I'm doing fine except you broke your promise." I forgot what promise. Lemme remember.

" Yo I can let you in if you want?" I offer to him. He suddenly grabs my wrist."I'm trying my best to stop you from getting into shit's like these. People die a lot of the times. I don't want you to go down the wrong path. At least join Brahman, they're so much nicer than Rokuhara Tandai." 

I hop on his bike."Care to join me for a ride?" 

He smiles knowing what my words mean.