Chapter 7

3 days later

 I got banned from going to the meetings for a while but the Haitani brother tell me what's going to happen. Izana found out that I told a guy from Tenjiku to beat up Kisaki.

Right now, Me, Mochizuki, and 300 members of Tenjiku ride the train to Shibuya Station. I text my friend Hana who knows Manjiro Sano, the leader of Toman personally. "Hey Mochi I got some info on Mikey. Apparently he has a sister named Emma and a diseased brother called Shinichiro. Shinichiro was the founder of the Black Dragons."

" All right our stop is here, make sure to find info on Toman or I'll make your life a living hell. I don't want to hear any shit from Izana. Alright?"  I sweat dropped. "Aight bye"

I walk around while I wait for my friend Hana to pick me up from this place.I heard someone call my name. "YO Y/N!" She pulls me into a hug and I hug her back." Yo Hana how've you been?"

"I've been great! But may I ask why did you come out of a train with a bunch of gang members?"

Oh shit ahh how do I not tell her "Uh that's really not a big deal, so let us talk about Toman eh?"

" Y/n are those gang people doing anything to you?" Aw man she is concerned now."No they have a job to do and I have a job to do. You see we have some business with Tokyo Manji gang." I looked at her with a scary face.

"Is that all that you wanted? You bitch." she whispered.This is getting boring."Ahh I can't hear you properly speak louder."

"Your childhood friend's dying and all you care is a stupid gang!" I felt a slap on my face. I was confused, "Girl no I was going to see Kiyo with you and then do gang shit."

Her jaw dropped, "REALLY! OMG I'M SORRY." She apologized alot.

We went to go see Kiyo and gave her flowers. I went to go see my momma's grave right after.

-----------------------------------

"Hey mama how's it going up there? To be honest I feel like shit today. I had one job and I did a shit job at it. I might have to find ways to find the information. Well I gotta go now bye mama I hope your doing well up there."

Shortly I didn't even realize that I was crying and I couldn't stop. Well who cares. No one's gonna see me. Oh I see a guy in a Toman uniform. I quickly put on my mask and run to him."OI YOU TOMAN FUCKER! I'm in a shit ass mood right now, so I need you to tell me about Sano Manjiro or your precious Mikey."I grabbed him from the collar and got a knife from my pocket and held it up to his neck.

"If you don't tell me so help me god I will stab your face and carve open your heart."He looks so scared. Pussy."No! I won't tell anything to you about Mikey-kun and Toman!"

"Fine then let's start shall we?" I smile and laugh as I cut his right arms up. "AHH STOP OK I"LL TELL YOU NOW! JUST STOP!" I stopped cutting his arms.

"Mikey-kun is mostly with the vice-captain of Toman, his name's Draken. There were these two guys uh what were their name again?" His face looked like it was trying so desperately hard to remember.

"Would it so happened to be that it would be Kisaki and Hanma?"

"Yeah Mikey fired them from the gang! Something like that! Those bastards betrayed us!" Ah so I was right.

"Well that's all I need for now. Oh and by the way your losing blood so I suggest you go to the hospital." I said to him with a smile on my face

Well that was fun. I didn't even realize it was getting dark and I missed the train so I was left behind. I immediately called Mochizuki. 
"YOU FUCKERS LEFT ME BEHIND!! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I TOOK JUST TO GET THE FUCKING INFO FROM A TOMAN FUCKER!!"

"Sorry this person can't be reached" I smashed my phone on the ground. I saw some Toman people saying, "I heard Mitsuya and Hakkai are at Shinjuku getting beat up by Yokohama's Tenjiku.

I immediately get on the next train to Shinjuku.

I asked someone if I could borrow her phone and she said yes.

" Hey Rindou where are you?" I asked."Where going to go beat someone Toman shits up at the meeting place so meet us there."

"aight ok bye"I ended the call and gave the lady her phone back

--------------------------------------------------------

I saw that there was two cotton candy heads in the meeting place with two other people.

"Heeey I'm back bitches" I yell throughout the place.

"So you've come Y/n." Kakucho says

"Yeah Rindou told me to come here. Plus I got some info that I texted you."

"Hold up what's a girl like you doing in here." A blonde hair guy with a his hair down asks me.

"Haven't you heard I'm Tenjiku's Princess!"I kick him in the side of his stomach. He falls to the floor "Can't even defend himself." I rolled my eyes.

"Let's do a 4 vs 1 to be fair."Kaku-chan says to the 4 people standing in front of us.

The Pink haired guy stepped up.

"Woah you got balls Huh? Shithead."

"4th division captain, Nahoya Kawata. But if you're gonna fight by yourself then I'll do the same!"

They started fighting each other. A few minutes later that Nahoya guy got the uppercut but then was kicked by Kaku-chan. Kaku smiled but he got kicked back. 

That blonde guy with the hair down looked like he was remembering something. Then he yelled out "KAKU?" 
"Ah you so finally remembered Idiot-michi."

Then they start talking about how they met. "Oi can I go home now I'm tired?"

"Shut up just go do whatever you want."

"Ok Byee!" I went home after all that shit.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I think I got covid! So I will probably be updating a lot more than usual. My dumb ass read the manga so now I'm fixing all this shit up. So I will not likely make a new chapter

I NEED IDEAS PLS COMMENT SOME!!! 

-  A/n