Chapter 13

Y/n POV

"Oh My Lord, what did you do this time" Yuzuha shrieked as she saw my bruised face.
I grin, "So there was this guy who was being a perv to the new student and well this happened" I pointed to my face.

She started to patch up my face, "There's a limit to protecting someone, right?" I groaned, "Yes, my dear sister." As she was done patching me up, I started to leave the house.

"Where do you think your going," shouted Yuzuha. I swear to fucking god, this happens every time. EVERY TIME!

"It's none of your business, just leave me alone!" I snarled as I left the house with my hands in my pocket. I heard Yuzuha yelling my name to come back but I just walked away.

------------------------------

"Next time don't try to fucking rape a girl!" I fumed as I kept on punching a guy who was about to rape this 1st year girl in my school. I had talked to her once for something that I can't remember for some reason.

I saw her walking to the grocery store but then she was pulled into an alleyway by this old ass. I figured I'd come and help her since she was a girl, like me.

"S-Shiba-senpai y-you can s-stop now," She quivered. I pulled the guy up on his knees.

"Say you're sorry!" I pulled his hair.

"I'm sorry I'll never do it again!!" He whimpered, almost yelling it out. I push him away, dropping him onto the floor, passed out with bruises littered on his face.

I put my arm around the girl, "Are you ok? Did he do anything bad to you?" 

"No, not really. Thank you so much for helping me Senpai!" She bows down. (Like she should)

"Oh raise your head, it's not any trouble for me. Just be careful next time!" I walked away. I looked at the time, and it was already 3 pm. I might just go to Kantou Manji Gang's base to chill.

I walked 3 miles to the base and My feet were tired. "Eh, is anyone here," I called out.
I heard footsteps coming towards me. "Y/n? What're you doing here?" Mikey asks.

I grunted as I sat on a couch, "I was bored and wanted to hang out over here." Mikey murmured, "Can you no-" 

I cut him off, " I'm not taking no for an answer." He left me alone sitting on the couch, playing on my phone as the other members started to arrive for the meeting.

I sat up properly letting Sanzu sit down next to me. "Oi kid, how long have you been here?" Sanzu asks while I'm still playing on my phone. I look up, "Uhh 30 minutes, I think?" 

"That's a long time." I roll my eyes at his words and look down to my phone but it got pulled out of my hand and thrown across the table. "SANZU WTF MAN"

"OI! You two be quiet! Mikey's about to start the meeting, " Kokonoi complained. Me and Sanzu started glaring at him.

"Brahman and Rokuhara are going to fight us tomorrow, so we need to be at our best right now." Mikey asserted.

"Hey what if one of us is depressed and emo as hell." I joked and Mikey glared at me.

"Oi don't talk about boss like that," Sanzu said. "Why not you go jump off a cliff. It would make life easier for us already," I say rolling my eyes as I get ready to leave.

__________

I finally finished editing This FUCKING CHAPTER.

Thank you guys for waiting.