Chapter 19

Y/n POV

I was at the Kantou Manji gang meeting spot pissed as hell.

Because of a certain pink haired guy.

Sanzu kept laughing at me, "You look drenched HAHAHAHAH" I was soaking wet. Sanzu had just dumped a whole bucket of water on me.

I was fucking mad, "YOU SON OF A MOTHERFUCKING BITCH I'M GONNA FUCK YOU UP!" Normally I wouldn't be pissed, but earlier I just got my hair done so that's why I was pissed.

Sanzu and me went on a wild goose chase around tables. He was running while I was chasing him. Then all of a sudden Mikey entered the place.

"What's going on here," Mikey asks. I glare at Sanzu mouthing, 'you're lucky'

"Well Sanzu dumped a bucket of water on my hair. And just to clarify my hair just got done two hours ago. So after that I chased that bitch," I blatantly express my natural feelings to him

Mikey sneered at Sanzu, "You can't do that to a kid. Don't do it anymore Sanzu. Sanzu nodded

We started with the meeting...

1 hour later...

We arrived to the train tracks.

everyone started fighting.

I was with the Haitani brothers, obviously. We saw Mitsuya. Ran spoke first, "Hold it Mitsuya, You think you can get to our boss so easily?"

Rindou grins,"We've got our eyes on specifically on you Y'know!" Mitsuya said some words that I wasn't paying attention to.

Me, Ran, and Rindou were all punching Mitsuya around.

Then Ran got punched in the back of his head by Hakkai. Hakkai looked up to Mitsuya, "You good Taka-chan?" They said a few words to each other but then I interrupted them, "What the hell are you doing here Hakkai?"

"I could ask the same for you. Shouldn't you be with your boyfriend right now? Ohhh, that's right, he broke up with you. He went to far on that one.

I lunged towards him and punched him in the face. While he was distracted I kicked him in the balls.

Mitsuya spoke up, "Ya know I used to look up to the Haitani's sometime ago" Hakkai was surprised and ended up mocking them.

Ran twirled his braids with his baton, "lemme guess, You guys will die in 5 minutes."

Hakkai shouted, "I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU GUYS TRY ASSHOLES." He runs up to Rindou, "acting all cool like that is pissing me off!" He tried punching Rin but Rin dodged it. We ran away from them, saying stuff like, 'come chase us!' or like 'idiot'.

Hakkai get pissed off and chases us.

----------------

We beat up Hakkai and trapped Mitsuya too. I checked the time on my phone real quick. "It hasn't even been five minutes yet!" I laughed like crazy.

------------

"How bout y'all come down here and let us make a prediction." Mitsuya laughs. "In five minutes you're all going to get beat up."

"We'll show you real Charisma!" Hakkai said.

Hakkai Pov...

I want to save my sister. I didn't know that Yuzuha kicked her out. I reasoned with Yuzuha. If Y/n wants to come back then she can.

Y/n's going down the wrong hill. And it's because we've been neglecting her for too long.