Chapter 21

Y/n Pov...

Taiju pulled up with his motorcycle and basically yeeted Sanzu over. My jaw dropped. "What the fuck!" I yelled. Taiju spoke up, "Mitsuya this uniform is too small." Everyone was shocked even me and Hakkai.

"What the fuck is Taiju doing here?" I asked Etsu. She shrugged.

Taiju stated to get into a fight with Wakasa and Benkei. "TAKE THIS!!!" Benkei punched him in the face. "You think your a hotshot?!" Wakasa went behind him and kicked him.

Taiju yelled out, "Don't step in Hanagaki!" I turned around to see who he was.Taiju was still yelling, "Leave this to me and be Mikey's hero!" I was going to do a sneak attack on this hanagaki guy. 

I went behind him and kicked him in the back of his knee. "Oi! So You're the famous Hanagaki right?"I started to continuously punch him then I was pulled off by Inui. "Oi Y/n stop it, don't take it to far."

Takemichi went up to Mikey. "Come down Sano Manjiro!" Mikey jumped down, "So it all comes to this."

Everyone was watching them. "why did you come back?" Mikey asked. "I promised your future self that I would save you."

"Your future self killed me," Takemichi continued "Then you tried to end it all by killing yourself."

I sweatdropped, "what the hell is future self?" Then Sanzu started running up to taiju shouting some nonsense stuff about how he was destined to walk down a life of carnage. 

Hanma and Sanzu stood next to each other. Chifuyu tried to sneak up behind Hanma but failed. Chifuyu was started talking about protecting Takemichi.

Mitsuya yelled out," You're giving me the spirit Chifuyu. Its not the end of Toman yet, right guys?"

Everyone from toman started getting up. Then everyone started chanting Toman's name.

Mikey's dark impulse started to happen. Mikey kicked Takemichi. Chifuyu went to go to him but got kicked as well. MIkey kicked Sanzu, Hanma, and everyone.

"Oi Mikey! Stop kicking us around we're on your side remember?" I said pissed off. I then got kicked in the stomach. "I don't care."

--------------------

SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN HERE FOR LIKE A WHOLE MONTH GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

I had some stuff came up and took a while. Plus the manga site came down for me so I couldn't update. BYEEEE