Chapter 12

Y/n POV

I was going on a date with Kai at this bakery place. I was listening to him in amazement. "So should I upgrade the bar's security or not?" I looked towards him. "Yeah but isn't that going to cost a lot of money?"

"Yeah it is, however there are gangs coming in and talking about their shit in my bar." I laugh. "Is that really a big deal nowadays?"

"Let us not forget what happened with her." Kai had a sad look on his face. "We're not going to bring this up again Kai. I know that she's your sister but she would want us to move on."

"But she's my little sister and I don't want the same thing happening to you"

"Let's just go do something else." Kai nods his head. "What do you want to do?" I shrug. "Why not we go beat some people up?" He nods his head "Yeah perfect way of spending time together"

I playfully punch his arm"Well it's the only thing I could think of!" He punched my arm back "No shit dipshit"

"eh?! Did you forget that I'm your girlfriend and I could break up with you any moment!" Kai pouted.

"If you break up with me then I will just win your heart back~" Then I got pulled into a kiss "Hm Maybe, and maybe not<3" ahhhh!!

"EHHH Y/N?!!" I quickly turn my head and sweatdrop "oh Yuzuha-nii hehe...."

---------------------------

"Your grounded for not telling me you have a boyfriend!" She huffs. "Aren't you dating Mitsuya?" She spits out the water.

"I would never date him. He's like a brother to us anyway. YOUR GROUNDED!!!" I leave the room to just go watch tv.

"Don't even think about touching the remote!" She yells through the door. How does that women even know?

Suddenly my doorbell rang. I ran to the door to see that Kai is there. I kiss him on the cheek. "Hey cutie you free?" He leans on the doorway

"I'm grounded but come in anyways." He smiles. "Figured, after Yuzuha pulled you out of the store holding your ear." I rub my hear as he said that

"Ahh my ear still hurts though heh" We walk to my room to find ourselves watching movies on my laptop as we fall asleep next to each other.

1 hour later Y/n POV

I woke up to a bunch of shouting and the bed empty "Who the fuck are you?!" I immediately got out of the bed and raced down the room. 

"Eh Kai? Where did you go?" I said with a look on confusion clearly on my face. 

"Y/n! Who's this?!" Taiju pointed to Kai. 

I thought Taiju was going to be home from his college tomorrow!!

"SOOO this person right here, Kai, is my boyfri-" 
"BULLSHIT" Taiju cut me off.
"IT IS NOT!" I yell back at him as kai escapes from a window. I laugh at his attempt.

I walk towards the pantry and look for my Taiyaki. After I get my Taiyaki I'm outta here.

"Hey Taiju, can you tell Yuzuha that I'm going somewhere?" He nods his head. "Yeah but, what for? And where are you even going?" He interrogates me.

"I'm going to my friends house heheh...." I sheepishly chuckle. "Alright I'll do it but be back before the streetlights turn on."

"OK BYE ONII-SAN" I yelled as I walked out of the door. Instead of going to my friends house, the Haitani brothers were supposed to take me shopping. So now I have to go to the shopping district which is far from my house.

"Hey Y/n what took you so long?" Rindou questioned. "I had to walk all the way over to this damn place." I had an irk mark on my face. 

"What do you want to get?" Ran uttered. "Weed" Ran looked at me like I was crazy. "You know what let's do this another time, Ima go somewhere else." I declared. 

I started to walk to this shop that a guy who I knew owned it. I am going to go to a place where I can hit some of that shit called, weed.

"Hey I'm back and I need the err uh, you know what it is..." I call out to the owner of the shop. He sells marijuana and that shit to people.
I plop my ass onto the couch and pick up a blunt that's been used. "OI THAT WAS MINE!!" Seiichi yelled out to me. I hand him a whole bunch of money, 5373 yen,"I forgot to give you the money last time."

"Well finally" Seiichi gushed. "I was hoping you'd pay me soon, but what about today's money?"
"I'll have it ready by tomorrow. Funny thing happened yesterday, I accidently spend it on food." I grumbled.

"You wanna know what happened yesterday for me! My parents found out that I sell weed and they fucking disown me now." He snarled and took a hit. Our eyes looked red.

"All right, well I got to go now. See ya at school." 

"ALRIGHT BYE!!" He blurted as I left.