Dramatis Personae

* Ages are as per February 8th, 2018.

MAIN CHARACTERS

1. Elizabeth "Eliza" Banks [F, 22 y/o]

Six months since she was appointed the Owner of Pearl Manor, Elizabeth Banks has been living her dream life. Yes, she can't read minds like her best friend, Jenny, or carry five overfilled cabinets, as if they were a pack of cards, like her mentor, Alexa. But her dad, once renowned physician, Anthony Banks, has proved that one doesn't need powers to be in charge of the supernatural household.

Watching her dad protect the eleven residents for fourteen years - including the two additions in the third year - while he recuperated from the psychological effects of the apocalyptic Greybark Massacre (her mom being one of the billions who died), Eliza always knew that she wanted to be his successor when she was a grown-up.

The now 22-year-old believes that she can surpass her dad's achievements, her confidence boosted by her latest creation, AI assistant Jessie.

But upon the arrival of a newcomer, she faces a rapid series of events, that question her knowledge of the world she's living in, as well as weaken her trust in the person she loves most.

(CLASS F CATEGORY - Absence of Eso Genes; the genes responsible for superhuman abilities)

2. Jason Smith [M, 22 y/o]

Jason Smith, best-loved senior at Frighton university, is still being haunted by the untimely death of his older sister Carrie. After a year-long hiatus, the 22-year-old has reclaimed his spot on the varsity diving team and has refueled his dream of becoming an Olympic gold medalist.

Tonight, on his way to meet his mom, known to all as the President of Henwrich, Jason didn't anticipate being hunted by a giant hawk, getting interrogated by a manipulative spirit, or meeting the physician who had miraculously saved his life fourteen years ago.

(CLASS ???)

3. Anthony Banks [M, 45 y/o]

The world back then, saw Anthony Banks as a world-class surgeon. But nobody knew that he could treat people with supernatural abilities, or that he himself was one.

After merely surviving the Greybark Massacre (that honestly obliterated most of his kind), Anthony took charge of Pearl Manor, a facility designated by the once unbeatable superhuman organization, the I.C.J (International Cooperation of Justice). This was to take care of the friends he managed to save, and to protect his then ailing daughter Eliza, from the dangerous world.

Fourteen years later, Anthony is furious, and baffled, when the newcomer steps into his territory - Jason can see the Manor and pass through its protective barriers. The college-athlete's not only proof that a thriving world exists beyond the peripheries of Pearl Manor, but is also the brother of the comatose pilot, who he's been hiding in this expansive manor for almost a year.

(CLASS B - Potential Major Ability (Invisibility and Force Field Generation); deactivated since Jan 2005)

4. Veronica Clarke [F, 55 y/o]

More certain that the residents of the world's sole superhuman facility are masterminds of The January Attacks - the incident that killed hundreds of civilians on January 1st, 2017 - President of Henwrich Veronica Clarke, and her dedicated team maintain their watch over Pearl Manor. To find the right moment to apprehend its residents.