Brainstorming: Ch 2 Outline

Chapter 2 begins four hours prior to the last incident of Chapter 1. News channels from across the country buzz about Jason's comeback to his varsity diving team. This time, Jason is more determined to accomplish his dream of being an Olympic Gold medalist. But it is not easy, now that he has developed a fear of heights.

             Before shifting to his new facility, Jason finds a display of portraits in his room and recognizes only one person from the bunch. The sender is unknown and the guards have no clue about the sketches. The portraits are thrown away when Jason leaves the room.

              After a bitter meeting with a friend, Jason gets reminded of his dinner plan with his mother, the President of Henwrich, by his manager. All his worries fade away when he leaves for the Emerald House. On the way, he takes out a few crumbled sketches from his bag, those of the person he recognized. He sees the sketch of the person he recognized with a little girl and tries to remember where he'd last seen her.

             At that moment the car deflects from the planned route to the Emerald House, the driver assuring Jason that he's taking a shorter route. The car stops at an eerie cafe as the driver wanted to use the restroom. After a long wait, Jason seeks out his driver. While he scans the restroom, he notices the change in the colour of his left eye iris from blue to green when he looks into the mirror. He freaks out even more when he finds a giant hawk at his table.

             Jason flees from the scene after escaping from the attacks of the giant hawk, but eventually gets pursued by it. Jason ends up entering the grounds of Pearl Manor, not noticing he passed through a forcefield. The bird slams into the forcefield, causing a dent on the field. Jason anxiously limps to the front door, fearing for his life....

              Jason wakes up in a room, finding himself attached to monitors. After checking the date and time, he is shocked that he has recovered faster than he thought. He then remembers about his eye. He gets off his bed and looks at the mirror in the corner of the room - both of his eyes are now green. His image in the mirror slowly dissolves, revealing an older woman in his place.

             Morgan enters the room, seeing a petrified Jason. Jason escapes from her fiery attacks, screaming.