Brainstorming: Ch 1 Outline

Eliza was close to the Dining Hall when she heard frantic knocking on the front door. Thought to be one of the occupants, she opens it to find a wounded, unresponsive stranger. Eliza informs her assistant Jessie to notify Anthony and drags the stranger in. Suddenly all the doors and windows of Pearl Manor get locked.

Anthony, Eliza's dad, was checking on a patient in the hybrid room before the incident. Only he and two others knew about this patient. When he gets locked in the hybrid room, he calls a meeting with all the occupants. Swallowing his anger and anxiety when he learns about a newcomer, he guides Eliza to unlock the house.

Eliza unlocks the house, but the newcomer has now disappeared. Concurrently, she receives multiple notifications from Jessie. The serene vegetable farm turned rogue and initiated its attack to destroy Pearl Manor, the Grand Hall is now an ice field and Adam, one of her two best friends, wants to have a private meeting with her. Eliza checks Adam's recent message after she resolves the first two issues and rushes to Adam's room.

While she comforts a wailing one-year-old Adam, she notices a red scar on the evening sky. She races to the front door but stops upon hearing a high-pitched scream. The next moment a blackout occurs and the ground slightly trembles.