2: Do your worst.

⎔⎔⎔

Hyungwon almost jumped out of his chair when the door to his office busted open. His hand was at his hip when Changkyun emerge from the doorway, a proud grin on his face. The leader settled back down, visibly relaxing. "Have you heard of knocking?" he hissed.

"You won't be pissed when you see this." The younger exclaimed, walking to his desk and placing down some papers. The man then set his ass on the edge of his desk, motioning toward the papers before taking out a simple-looking USB stick and waving it around like a dog treat. And Hyungown must've been a dog as his eyes followed the item closely, already craving to find out what was hidden in there.

"We got the security footage from your and Shin Wonho's apartment complexes but the ones from his place were only of the break-in since he doesn't have private cameras," Changkyun explained, placing the stick down and sliding toward him. "The investigation team analyzed the video footage and it's the same man looking at the height and build."

Hyungwon gave the other a small, proud smile. "You did well. Thanks, Changkyun," he spoke softly, lowering his gaze down to the papers and started going through them. It was a complete profile of the intruder that they managed to scrounge up thanks to the DNA evidence Hyungwon managed to get. There was a reason he kept his nails fairly long. If he scratched someone he'd get their DNA under there and that was the end of the attacker's story.

It wasn't one of Wonho's men. The snake tattoo everyone in the Blood Vipers carried would've been visible on his neck and Hyungwon hadn't seen it on that bare skin. So who had come after them? No one in Seoul would do that and there had been no big news of anyone moving. Not any news like that had reached them, at least.

"Wonho got the right hand from the same person," Changkyun stated and sighed. "What is it?" the older asked, already hearing the bad news that was going to spill from the other's mouth. "The hands belong to that double agent we let go months back. Kim Kangmin." Hyungwon remembers the guy. He was secretly working for Wonho, sending him information while giving them some back. When Hyungwon found out the truth, the man begged for mercy and he didn't feel like getting his hands dirty on that particular night.

So he had agreed to let him run if he never showed his face in Seoul again. Well, he never showed his face and so Hyungwon had already forgotten him until now. Who's signature was leaving hands behind?

Hyungwon let out a sigh, rubbing his face a little bit. "Anything from our allies?" He asked earning a negative hum. "Radio silence. I figure everyone's busy but you'll see them at the event." Changkyun stated and the boss nodded his head in agreement. He shouldn't worry too much. He just appreciated a bi-weekly update from everyone.

"Let's just focus on finding out where the intruder exactly came from. Whoever he is under is clearly good at hiding their tracks. Thus it can't be some small street gang." He tapped at the profile on the printed paper. Even with the information they had, it didn't ring any bells inside Hyungwon's head. Nothing but the eyes of the intruder.

Where..? 

"Anything from the Blood Vipers? On Wonho? Was he attacked that night?" he then asked, scratching his head slightly and shaking it slightly to get rid of the confusing thoughts. He needed all info he could get and dwelling on unsure ideas wouldn't be great now. "Nothing aside from what we already got. They've only been taking and making internal calls which we cannot intercept." Hyungwon hummed at that, thanking the younger again.

"You can go. I'll look into this guy." the leader said, straightening out his legs a little bit. He'd be spending quite a while in his office as going to his apartment was out of the question now. He'd rather not wake up with a shotgun to his head now that someone else other than him and his trusted members knew his home. That had already happened once before and one time was enough.