10: An Ally.

⎔⎔⎔

"I never realized how shit it is just to sit still." Hyungwon huffed out, glancing in the other leader's direction. Wonho let out a hum of agreement rustling through some papers. "Whining about it won't help much." the older spoke calmly, making him roll his eyes.

Hyungwon shook his head, diverting his attention back to his computer screen. He had been scouring the depths of the internet for anything they could catch onto without much luck. "I'm not whining, just stating what's going on in my mind. I'm sure you don't like the silence much," he replied eventually, maybe a bit needlessly snarky.

There was no reply from the other desk so he just pulled his lips into a line. Guess they would work in complete silence, then. Not that he minded that, but since they were there, might as well try to get along. Wonho had been a bit, how could Hyungwon put it nicely? The older had been a bit bitchy since he devised the plan they decided on. Maybe there was no nice way to say it.

A few minutes later there was sudden furious clicking from the older's desk and a low "what the fuck?" which immediately drew Hyungwon's attention. "What is it?" He asked, watching as the other man slumped in his chair. "The whole thing froze and isn't allowing me to reboot," he muttered, pointing at his screen before bringing one hand to his forehead.

Hyungwon stood up, smoothly walking over to the other and leaning down a bit to see what could've been wrong. "I know a bit about computers but usually a simple restart helps in this case," Wonho spoke, but Hyungwon mostly ignored it, clicking with the mouse without any results as it, too, was frozen in its place.

Hyungwon removed his hands from the mouse and keyboard, nodding a little. "I'll call someone from the tech team." he then said, turning on his heels but before he could move too far, Wonho suddenly grabbed him by his sleeve. He was about to just rip himself free but wasn't allowed the chance before the other spoke up. "Look."

He turned back around, eyebrows furrowing when he saw the cursor moving on the screen without Wonho touching the mouse. "If you happen to have any knowledge of hacking, see if you can counter it. Even better, trace it." Hyungwon said, then finally pulling his hand free. "Sure. Be quick." 

Hyungwon rolled his eyes again, dashing his desk to get his phone. As if he would stall in this situation on purpose. He dialed the tech team manager's number, bringing the phone to his ear as he walked back over to Wonho's desk. The man was furiously clicking on the keyboard seemingly trying to delay the hacker's attempts of accessing their files.

"I need someone up here, now. Shin's computer's been hacked." He simply said before just ending the call. They would know it was severe and wouldn't take more than a few minutes to get there.

"Anything?" He asked the other, earning a small shake of the head. "I can't say for sure, but it seems like they are delaying on purpose." Wonho sighed eyebrows twitching a bit as he kept his eyes glued to the bright screen.

"Or they're just bad," Hyungwon mumbled back, not getting a response from the other as the door to his office was opened swiftly. Hyungwon turned around nodding at the tech team member who had been sent, tapping Wonho on the shoulder as a sign for him to get up. The two of them moved out of the way without exchanging words as the man got to work.

Hyungwon walked over to his desk, checking that his computer was fine before turning it off just in case. "Do you think it's traceable? I tried but my attempts were blocked." he heard Wonho ask. "I think I could manage. It might take a little bit and fail if they realize we're breaking through." 

"The general location is fine. We don't need exact coordinates." Hyungwon stated, brushing his hair back a little before leaning down to open a drawer on his desk. He pulled out a pistol checking if it was loaded before placing it in the waistline of his pants.