11: So Professional

⎔⎔⎔

"If this fails, I hope you know I will blame it on you," Wonho muttered to the other leader as they led Hyunwoo to the room they locked his equipment in. Hyungwon didn't give an audible verbal response but rolled his eyes as he muttered something under his breath. It seemed suspiciously close to being 'shut the fuck up' but Wonho wasn't so sure.

Anyway, he didn't push the topic, slowing down as the taller took out a set of keys before stopping in front of a door. The man opened it, signing for the other two to enter first. Someone was already on the computer trying, but clearly failing, to decrypt whatever Son had locked within it.

"You can take the handcuffs off of him now." Hyungwon glanced at Wonho who just softly nodded his head, turning to their captive. "Don't try anything funny. Your brain will paint the monitor if you do," he warned, before taking out a key to unlock the metal around the man's wrists.

Hyunwoo stayed silent for a few moments before leaning down a little to be at eye level with the leader. Wonho moved back, eyebrows furrowing at the smirk the other displayed toward him. "We both know that you two need me, no matter what." His voice was quiet yet so loud in the quiet room.

"Not only to get clues on Mr. Son but to get knowledge on the man who caused that." His gaze momentarily dropped down to Wonho's neck, automatically making the leader raise his hand to the scar across his throat. He squeezed the other one into a fist, trying his best to not give in to the urge to make the man's head cave in.

There was no way in hell the incident could be connected to this in any way. That case had been solved by his father before his death. It was a topic Wonho had buried willingly, believing what he knew to be the truth.

Before he could say anything though, the other man was suddenly pulled back by who else, but Hyungwon. The man held a tight grip on Shownu's hair, a glower plated over his features. "You have no room to run that mouth of yours. Sit the fuck down and get to it." the younger spat, shoving the man forward hard enough to make him stumble

Son let out a low chuckle as he raised his arms in the air. "As you wish, your highness. Jesus fucking Christ..." The hacker moved to the table, settling down in front of the bright monitor. Wonho crossed his arms, clenching his jaw as he observed the man with the computer.

"There's no need to manhandle him. I was fine." Wonho then spoke to Hyungwon who chuckled softly in response before turning to him. "Were you? I did take a few courses on psychology and body language and you fell straight into the not fine category, Shin." he was almost teasing but sounded way too serious and condescending at the same time.

"Chae, I don't need you to analyze me." the older raised his voice a little, sending a sharp glare the other's way earning a nonchalant shrug. "Just saying," he replied before pulling out his phone, probably to check something.

Wonho let out a deep sigh, trying to relax a little. Everything was stressful and the shitty personalities of the two other men weren't helping his mood improve. 

Son cracked his knuckles before the clacking of the keyboard filled the room. There was a low huff from beside him. "Keep an eye on him. I will go check on Jooheon." Before Wonho could disagree with the other's plan, Hyungwon had left the room as quickly as he'd come in.

Sure, go do what you please, bastard. So much for keeping a distance.

Wonho rolled his eyes, leaning on the wall of the room as he observed the hacker in his natural habitat. Text flowed quickly on the monitor, quicker than Shin could follow but what he could catch was a foreign code language to him. Maybe it was something he hadn't quite managed to learn during his self-studies in cyber security, or Son had come up with his own in order to keep all his secrets behind a tight firewall.