Meeting Will/Meeting Y/N

Y/N's pov:

     "Y/N!"

     I shuffled down the stairs, internally groaning. I wondered what Mom wanted now. Is it enough torture for me to unpack everything in my room?

    "Yeah, Mom?"

    "Hey, honey, can please you do a favor for me?"

    I wonder where this is going. "Uh, I guess. What is it?"

    "Can you go around town and introduce yourself? That would be great."

    "Uh, why would I want to do that?"

    "Because then you would be able to make friends in this town. And if that isn't enough for you, your mom and I will get you a box of f/t," Dad said as he walked into the kitchen. 

    A box of f/t? I would do anything for that! "Ok, bye Mom and Dad! See you later!" I said as I walk out the door. Now where should I go? Oh, well, I can always walk until I find something around here. 

     It didn't take long until I found a building. It looked like a tall tent and a small tent squashed together. The sign read "Mystery Shac" without the K. It looked like some sort of gift shop. I walked through the door.

     "Hi! Welcome to the Mystery Shack!" said a girl as she waved. She was about my age. She had her long blonde hair into a ponytail and was wearing a green and purple jacket over a black T-shirt, and a pair of navy blue shorts. I noticed her nails were painted neon purple and pink. 

     "My name's Pacifica! What's your name?" the girl asked. 

    "I'm Y/N."

    "I've never seen you here before! Are you a tourist? Did you move here?"

    How did she guess that? "I'm new here, yeah."

    "Where did you move from-"

   "Pacifica! Stop asking so many questions!" The voice belonged to a boy who seemed to be about the same age as Pacifica. He had white hair tucked beneath a dark blue pine tree hat. He was wearing a black T-shirt with a light blue jacket over it and beige shorts. 

     "Sorry about that," he said, turning to me. "By the way, I'm Gideon." 

    "Hi. I'm Y/N."

    "Anyway, welcome to the Mystery Shack. Are you here for a souvenir or what?"

    "Actually, I'm just walking around town. I don't know a lot of people here, because I'm new and all."

     "If you like, we can show you around town sometime!" Pacifica exclaimed. 

    "Thanks-"

    The door opened, revealing a guy standing there. His bangs were a light blue, while the rest of his hair was a blue black. A small triangle covered one of his blue eyes. He wore a white waistcoat with a sleeveless light blue jacket over it. Upon the waistcoat was a blue-black bowtie. His gloves, pants, shoes, and sleeves were the same shade as the bowtie. He had a brown satchel over his suit. The strangest things about his appearance were that his wrists had glowing light blue chains and a blue black top hat floated above his head. 

     "Um," I said. "Who are you?"

                             -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will's pov:

    A few minutes earlier

   Alright, I think that's the last of it, I thought as I checked my satchel. I hope I wasn't out too late. I had to get some ingredients for Dipper and Mabel's new project in only a couple of hours. If I was too early, or too late...

     I whimpered at the thought. 

     As far as I can tell, I've only been out for at least an hour and a half. Maybe I could use that time to see Pacifica and Gideon. It wouldn't hurt to see them, even if only for a little.

     I smiled, placed my satchel over my shoulder, and started my way to the Mystery Shack. Pine trees and flowers lined the dirt trail that I floated above (I have the power of levitation). 

     I always wander through the forest whenever I can. It felt like my sanctuary, and there was always an abundance of flowers to make flower crowns. 

     It didn't take long before I found the Mystery Shack. I smiled as I opened the door. 

     I recognized the faces of Pacifica and Gideon. But I didn't know who the third person was. They had (h/l) (h/c) in (a) (favorite hairstyle). Their eyes were a mesmerizing (e/c). They were wearing a f/c (favorite shirt), with (favorite bottomwear). 

      "Um, who are you?" the third person asked.

     "I-It's Will Cipher," I stuttered, my face heating up. 

     "Hi, Will. I'm Y/N." Y/N smiled. 

      I could have stared into their eyes forever--until Pacifica said, "Hey, Will! Whatcha doing here?"

     "I-I just wanted to come see you guys," I replied. I was about to say that I should get going, but I couldn't stop staring at Y/N. 

     "Cool. What do you guys want to talk about?" Gideon asked.

     "Um, do you guys know any good places in Reverse Falls?" Y/N asked. 

     We spent the rest of the time telling Y/N of the places in Reverse Falls and the other good things there, and Y/N would tell us of their old home. I enjoy Y/N's company. They have good humor and seem really friendly.

     I was just laughing at one of Y/N's stories when I realized I'd been here for a while. Oh no! I thought. Dipper and Mabel were definitely going to punish me. I have to get going now, or my punishment will be worse.

     "I need to go!" I exclaimed, already starting to levitate my way to the wall. I floated through it as I hurriedly made my way back to the Gleeful manor (I also have the power of intangibility). 

     What was I thinking? I should have only stopped to say hi, and then leave. But I was curious about Y/N, and I didn't want to be rude.

     I hope I can get home before I get in trouble.

     A/N: If you're wondering how I know what his powers is, I got that information from the link below. It will also tell you some other facts about Will, like his nicknames and backstory.

Copy this link: https://aminoapps.com/c/gravity-falls/page/item/will-cipher/aVBe_gvZt8IglrNlqdZKlpY3aJbp4NPBe52