Weird Feelings

Y/N's pov:

      "Will?"

      Why was he here? Did he come to look at the Shack? Or...did he want to see me? My cheeks flared up. What's going on?

      "H-hi, Y/N." Will waved shyly. My heart skipped a beat at his shy smile.

      "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Not that I don't want you here, I was just wondering...."

      "I-I came to see you." He wanted to see me? "So, what are you doing at the Shack?"

      "Oh, I just started working there." I shifted the bag. "Anyway, I better throw this away. It's pretty heavy."

      "Here, let me help you." Will grabbed the bag.

      I smiled at Will's helpfulness. As we carried it to the dumpster, I noticed that my hand was touching Will's. I glanced away, my face getting hotter. I hope Will didn't notice.

      I want to hang out with Will again. I remember the last time we hung out that we wanted to meet up sometime soon.

      "Hey, Will?" I asked after we threw away the trash.

      "Yes?" His blue eyes gazed into mine.

       "Um, I was kinda wondering if you want to hang out tomorrow?" I fidgeted with my hands. My face was warm. "At my place? We can meet after I'm done working?" 

      Please come, I think nervously.

      "Yes," Will smiled, a faint blush on his cheeks. "I like that."

       Silence followed. But it wasn't an awkward silence. Why was Will blushing? I think. Was he sick? Or was it just my imagination?

      I noticed that Will was looking at my eyes. "Hey, why are you looking at my eyes?" Is there something wrong with them?

      "Sorry!" Will glanced away from my face.

       "Hey, I'm not mad at you." I placed my hand on his arm. "I just want to know why."

      Will and I glanced at my hand. My heart pounded when I saw where it was.

      "Uh, Will?" I asked, looking at his face.

      Will gazed back. For a few seconds, I was at a loss for words. "Are you-"

      "Y/N, are you done with the trash?" Bud yelled from the Shack.

      The two of us quickly seperated. I felt a pang of disappointment and longing. What is wrong with me?

       "Uh, I should get going." I spoke awkwardly. 

       "Y-yeah, you probably should get back to work. Don't want to get you in trouble," Will chuckled awkwardly.

       "Bye, Will!" I waved as I started walking back to the Shack.

      "Bye, Y/N!" Will waved back, a shy smile on his face.

      When I got inside the Shack, I stopped for a bit to get a breath. I grinned. I can't wait for Will to come tomorrow. Then I went to see Bud.

       Why are my feelings acting weird? was the thought that nagged me while I worked at the Shack. Was I sick? And it only seems to happen around Will. It was probably nothing, right?

-Timeskip just because-

      What am I going to do? I think panickedly as I paced my room. I only have 'til tomorrow to come up with something to do!

      Then an idea came to me. I groaned when I thought of it. I tried coming up with other ideas, but my stupid brain just kept coming back to that one idea.

      "Hey Dad?" I walked into the studio room.

      "Hey, Y/N!" Dad grinned. He was setting up a canvas on an easel. "Do you need anything?"

       "I was wondering if I could borrow some of your art supplies?"

      "Of course you can! What kind of supplies do you want?"

       "Paint, please."

      "What are you doing with them?" He rummaged for the boxes where the paint supplies were.

      "Uh, I'm having a friend over tomorrow." I fidgeted with my hands.

      "That's great! I like that you're doing well here and making friends." Dad handed me the boxes. "Here you go, kiddo."

      "Thanks Dad!" I zoomed out of the room with a big grin on my face.

      Then my grin faded when Dad's words sank in. If I'm making friends here, what if I forget Jake and Jessica? Or what if they forget about me?

      I sigh and get into my room.

A/N: I'm not going to be able to update much because of school. Anyway, thanks for 449 reads! And the fanart above is made by yours truly! (Sorry if it looks weird). Have a good day, peeps!