The Party

A/N: S/f/c = second favorite color. BTW, I'm making Reverse Stan act more like Bud, and Reverse Bud to act more like Stan.

Y/N's pov:    

     I yawned as I got out of bed. I wiped my eyes, wondering what happened last night. 

      Oh, yeah, I went to the Tent of Telepathy last night! I remember being a volunteer for one of the acts. With Will! I can't believe it!

     I also remember what Gideon told me about the Gleeful twins after the show...

    -Flashback-

    "So, what were you going to tell me about Dipper and Mabel?" I asked  as walked out of the Tent of Telepathy.

    "Well, everyone thinks Dipper and Mabel are the best people ever," Gideon said. "But they're the worst."

     "Are you just saying that because Mabel likes you?" Pacifica asked. 

     "Wait, Mabel likes Gideon?" I snorted in disbelief. 

     "Yeah, ever since we were twelve. He even went on a d-"

     "Guys, can we please get back to what we're talking about?" Gideon exclaimed, his face a bright red. "I swear, there's something fishy about them. Remember some of the last volunteers that were with Mabel and Dipper? No one has ever seen them after that."

     "So you're saying that some of Dipper and Mabel's volunteers disappear after being in their show?" I asked.

    "Yes," Gideon replied. "I think that Dipper and Mabel are somewhere behind it."

     "Have you told anyone else about this?" I asked. 

     "We tried telling some of the other kids around here, but they don't believe us," Pacifica answered.

     -Flashback ends-

     I head downstairs to grab a bowl of cereal. As I eat it, I think about what I want to do today. I want to go to the Mystery Shack and spend time with Gideon and Pacifica. Who knows, maybe Will will be there.

    After I changed into my f/c shirt and a pair of s/f/c shorts, I went downstairs and wrote a note, explaining to my parents where I was going to be.  

     It wasn't long before I found the Mystery Shack. I walked through the door and found that the place was empty, except the shelves of merchandise. I walked around the place until I found a small staircase that led to a room near the back of the Mystery Shack. 

      A woman with a light brown ponytail was setting up a turntable in one corner. Gideon and Pacifica, along with a dark-haired guy, were spraying each other with silly string. A red-haired guy wearing a suit and a fez was nearby, setting up decorations. 

     "Hey, Gideon and Pacifica!" I said. I looked at the dark-haired guy. He was wearing glasses that framed his gray hazel eyes. He was wearing a white shirt with a green flannel over it, and tight jeans. "Who're you?" I asked.

    "I-I'm Robbie," he said. He seem to be shy, kinda like Will....

     I snapped out of my thoughts. "Hi, Robbie, I'm Y/N. So what are you guys doing? Are you setting up some kind of party?"

      "Yeah," Gideon said. "My dad's throwing a party for the tourists."

     "Really? That's nice," I say.

     "He's just doing it to get more money."

     "Ooh. Let's just forget what I just said." Then I notice the red-haired guy. "Is that your dad?" I asked as I pointed to him.

     "Yeah."

     "Ugh, I feel sick!" Pacifica moaned, clutching her stomach. "I feel like I'm going to...PUKE!" She squirted silly string at me and Gideon. 

     "Me too!" Robbie groaned, squirting Pacifica.

     Soon, the four of us were laughing as we got sprayed by and squirted silly string. 

     We didn't stop until Gideon's dad said, "Hey, quit wasting the party supplies!" He snatched away the silly string. "Gideon, Pacifica, I want you to make fliers for the party. There's a copier upstairs that you can use. Robbie, I want you to help set up the ticket stand. And what are you doing here, kid?" He looked at me as he said that.

     "Uh, I uh.." I trailed off, trying to find a good excuse. Then I got an idea and said, "I came here to help with the party!"

     Gideon's dad glared at me suspiciously. The longer he stared at me, the more nervous I became. Then he laughed and slapped me on the back. "All right! C'mon, kid, you can set up the decorations."

                                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Will's pov:

     'We need that journal!"

    "How are we supposed to do that, dear brother?" Mabel asked as she pet Waddles. 

     "I don't know. All we know is that blasted Pines kid has it," Dipper snarled as he paced around the room. "Think, Gleeful, think. What could I do to get my hands on the journal?"

     I was sitting in a corner of the living room, weaving together a flower crown. Maybe if I'm lucky, the twins won't pay attention to me.

     "Cipher!" I jerked my head up. So much for the twins not paying attention to me. "Do you have any ideas that could get us the journal?" Dipper asked.

    "Uh, n-no, M-master," I stammered. 

     "You useless demon! I can't believe how stupid you are," Dipper muttered loud enough for me to hear. Tears begin seeping into my eyes.

    "Oh, did Dipper hurt your feelings?" Mabel asked mockingly. "Shut up, Cipher. I can't believe you can't do anything around here. You're so useless."

     "I'm n-not useless or s-stupid," I sniveled, a few tears running down my face. I continue weaving my flower crown. I could feel Mabel and Dipper's glares boring into me like lasers. 

     Dipper smacked my flower crown out of my hands. Fortunately, the crown wasn't too damaged. But I wouldn't say the same for me. Dipper cupped my face as he angled it upward so I can see his face. 

    "You shouldn't talk back, Cipher," he hissed. My eyes widened in fear. Mabel stood near her brother, a wicked grin on her face. Dipper was about to strike me when the door opened.

     Soos sped into the room. He was panting, and his top hat was lopsided. In his hands was a sheet of paper. I envy him. Soos was the twins' butler, but unlike me, he wasn't some laughingstock to the twins. 

     "Dipper...I...found something..." Soos panted, as he handed the sheet to Dipper. 

     Dipper examined the paper for a moment. When he was finished, he had a huge grin on his face. 

      "What is it, Dipper?" Mabel asked eagerly, trying to get a peek at the sheet.

     Dipper glanced at his sister, grinning eagerly. "Mabel," he said, his grin growing. "we're going to the Mystery Shack tonight." 

     "Omg, I'm going to see Gideon!" Mabel squealed. 

     "Thank you, Soos," Dipper turned to him. "Now, Mabel, we have some planning to do. Let's go." Then the three of them walked out of the room.

     The Mystery Shack! Maybe I could go there and maybe see my friends. But what about Dipper and Mabel? Doubt battles within me as I debate over whether I should go or not. If I go, Dipper and Mabel could find and punish me, but what if I didn't get caught? I could be with my friends.

     I smile, reaching my decision. I'm going to that party.