So Many Gideons!

A/N: Behold! Reverse Pacifica and Mabel! Enjoy!

Y/N's pov:

      When Will left, I continued laying on the grass. But after a while, I didn't feel like looking at the stars anymore. It doesn't feel the same as earlier, for some reason. 

      I should probably head back to the party. I opened the door, ready to bust some moves. Little did I know what was happening inside. 

     Everything was pretty much the same before I went outside. The only things that were different was that Mabel was singing karaoke, and that Robbie was sitting near the refreshments with the redhead who gave out Tent of Telepathy tickets. Shouldn't Robbie be working at the ticket stand?

     "There you are!" Dipper growled. I hadn't noticed him coming up to me. He grabbed my shoulder and rotated me toward him. I grimaced from his tight grasp.

     "Let go of me!" I exclaimed, jerking my shoulder from his grasp.

    "Do you think it's funny to lie to someone?" 

     "What are you talking about? When did I lie to you?" Then it hit me. Dipper wanted to ask Gideon about something.

    "Gideon isn't at the ticket stand. I tried looking everywhere for him, but I can't find him anywhere! Do you know where he is?"

     "No! I haven't seen him since the party started!" Then I dashed off, leaving him dumbstruck.

     Where was he? I have a feeling that something bad would happen if Dipper found Gideon. My best bet to finding Gideon would be Pacifica. If not, then Robbie. I soon spotted her making her way to the karaoke machine. 

      "Wait, Pacifica!" I shouted. She didn't hear me. 

     I maneuvered my way past the other partiers, but by the time I got close to the karaoke machine, Pacifica was already onstage. Shoot, I'm going to have to find Robbie.

      After more dodging and muttering apologies, I got to the refreshments table. The redhead was alone. Ugh, Robbie wasn't there! 

     "Hey, do you know where Robbie is?" I asked the redhead.

     "Why do you want to know, shrimp?" she rudely replied.

     "I need to ask him about something and I don't know where he is." I gave a fake big grin, even though I hated that she called me a shrimp.

     "He went to the-" A faint series of chimes rang into the party room. "My bike!" the redhead cried, leaping off her seat and racing out of the Mystery Shack. 

     "Wait!" I cried. But the redhead didn't hear me. 

      Great. Where was I supposed to find Gideon now? And I really need to use the bathroom.

     I started making my way upstairs, where the bathrooms would be. As I got nearer to the stalls, I heard someone talking. Leaning against the wall near the bathroom were Gideon and Robbie! Finally!

      "Hey, Robbie, can I borrow Gideon for a bit?" I asked.

     "Yeah, sure," Robbie answered.

     I grabbed Gideon's arm and dragged him into the bathroom. I shut the door behind me. 

     "What was that for?!" Gideon complained, his cheeks a bright pink. "I was having a great time talking to Robbie! Why did you have to go interrupt us?" 

     "Dipper's looking for you," I began. "He said he wanted to ask you about something. But it feels kinda weird. Do you know what he's talking about?"