An Invitation

A/N: Happy 10th anniversary of Gravity Falls!

Y/N's pov:

        I grinned as I walked home. I went through all the things Will had told me. His favorite color is blue, he likes flower crowns and walks in the woods, his favorite season is spring...

       For some reason, whenever I see Will, I feel weird. Not suspicious weird. Happy weird. It's probably nothing.

        "Hey, Y/N!" I heard someone yell, breaking my train of thought.

       I turned to find Pacifica running after me. She stopped in front of me, taking a few moments to regain her breath.

       Once she was done, I asked, "What are you doing here, Pacifica?"

       "Sorry about what happened earlier," Pacifica said. "Gideon can be a little...defensive sometimes."

        "I guess so," I admitted. "Besides, you guys literally just met me. I can understand that you don't want to share everything with me."

        "That's great! Hey, Summerween's in two days. Do you want to hang out at the Shack? We got a ton of candy and the movies aren't that scary, in case you're the type who hates scary stuff," Pacifica said. She gave me a puppy-eye face. "Please?"

        "What's Summerween?"

        "Halloween in the summer! Do you still want to go?"

        "Well, I'm going to have to ask my parents first, but yeah, I'd like to come!"

         "Great!" Pacifica beamed. "Don't forget to wear your costume!" she called as she ran back to where she came from. 

        I gave a small smile. Maybe I could make some friends here after all. All I need to do is to figure out what costume I should wear. 

-Magical Timeskip-

        "Mom? Dad?" I asked. 

       "I'm in the spare room!" Mom called. 

      The main reason my parents wanted to move to Reverse Falls because they wanted tostart their own art studio. They used the spare room for their studio room. 

       I found her in the spare room, surrounded by art stuff. 

      "Do you need anything, sweetie?" she asked. 

      "Can I hang at the Mystery Shack in two days?" I asked.

      "The Mystery Shack? Why?"

     "There's this girl I kinda know, and she invited me to celebrate Summerween at the Mystery Shack. Can I please go?"

      "Of course you can!" Mom exclaimed. "It's so sweet you're making friends here. I knew you would keep an open mind about Reverse Falls."

       I cringed when she said that. I kinda like Reverse Falls, but I don't think it'll become home. And I don't want my old friends to forget about me....

       Anyway...what should I wear for Summerween?