seventy-nine

"You promised you could be quiet, Dylan Grace," Luke's voice is rough in my ear, his words a hot caress over my skin, sending another breathy gasp through my lips. "But you really can't, can you?"

He tips his head back so I can see that devilish smirk, before covering my mouth with his own, devouring my soft moans as he thrusts deeper inside me.

When he pulls away, he's still grinning, cockier than ever. "Can you, Dylan?"

My head tips back to lean on the wall he's pinning me against, my thighs trembling around his waist as he thrusts deeper.

"No, I can't," I gasp as Luke withdraws completely, leaving me feeling deliciously warm and empty at the same time.

"Why not?" He demands, his tip pressing against my entrance teasingly.

"Please," I pout, squirming in his grasp.

His hold tightens on my ass as he nuzzles my neck, tongue fluttering against my skin as he says again, "Tell me why not Dylan."

He rubs his erection up and down my center, begging me to just tell him already so he can get back to screwing me.

Unable to take anymore, I do just that. "Because it - you, you're so good Luke. Too good, please."

An appreciative groan at the back of his throat melts my core even more.

"That's right, baby." He flexes his hips, his hard flesh pushing deep inside me.

I cry out at the sweet pressure and Luke chuckles, eyes dark and hungry. "You really do need to be quiet though, Pickle."

He's not wrong. Unlike in his studio over the garage, which is currently being occupied by Laura, Finn and Finn's dad for the Bash this weekend, the childhood bedroom in his parents house has certain limits when it comes to noise control.

I whimper somewhat apologetically, grinding my hips in time with Luke's and biting my lip hard to not cry out even louder.

With a playful wink, his clasps his hand over my mouth as he rams into me again and again, until all I can do is moan and groan and whimper into his palm.

Until he's pressing his mouth to my neck to muffle his own grunting, wild and breathless, and we finally come undone together.

In the early hours of the morning, I snuggle closer to Luke's warmth, running my fingers over his fluttering eyelids as he sleeps. Tracing his nose, his jaw. The little lines permanently etched in his skin from the dimples that I love so much.

Shifting beneath my touch, he doesn't open his eyes as he yawns, "Are you alright?"

"Fine," I answer quietly, letting my fingers scratch over the slight stubble along his jaw, "Great, even."

The best I've been in a long time.

His lips curve gently, his arm heavy as he tosses it over my waist and drags me closer. Inhaling deeply, he nuzzles into my hair.

"Then why are you awake?" A kiss to my head. "Nervous about the Bash tomorrow?"

I shake my head no. Brynn and I have got it covered - I'll be taking a half-day at the center so I can help her set up before the evening celebration begins.

We've decorated the main room and outdoor space of the Recreation Center with brightly colored streamers and so many balloons that my fingers are still cramping from tying them all. The beach is lined in torches and fire pits, tables set up for more drinks and s'mores ingredients. We even had the dance floor cleaned and polished.