Welcome!

Kim Seokjin25The heir to his late grandparents enormous fortune

Kim Seokjin
25
The heir to his late grandparents enormous fortune.
He is mentally unstable due to a brain injury he sustained at a much younger age.
He finds it extremely hard to trust people, and throws a fit of tantrums at the smallest of things.

Jeon Jungkook
31
A divorcee father of one.
He finds it difficult to keep a job. He constantly gets into trouble with his employers and fellow colleagues due to his short anger temperament.
To put it plain and simple, he finds it extremely difficult to remain quiet, whenever the littlest form of bullshit is thrown his way.

Every other character would be introduced along the way, as the book gradually unfolds. Characters that you all are already very familiar with.
Namjoon
Jimin
Yoongi
Hoseok &
Taehyung.

SYPNOSIS:
Seokjin, was the sole heir apparent to all the enormous fortune his late grandparents left behind. But unfortunately, he is too mentally unstable to have access to any of them, due to a brain injury he sustained at a much younger age. An injury which in turn left him traumatized, unable to function properly and always in need of his elderly caregivers help.

Jungkook, is a divorcee father of one.
A man who finds it extremely difficult to keep a job for a long period of time, due to his constantly flaring temper towards his bosses and fellow colleagues. This leads to him constantly wandering around all year long, in search of any means to sustain himself and his six year old daughter. That was until, an unplanned opportunity presented itself to him.

PLEASE NOTE:
This is the first time I'll be delving into a genre such as this, and I'm quite hopeful it will turn out pretty well. This book, is solely a work of fiction based on my own ideas and made up scenarios. I am in no way implying that whatever event that may be mentioned in this book partakes to real life situations. It is only for the purpose of entertainment and thus, must be treated as such.

I honestly do take my time in writing each of my books, because I love to pay attention to even the smallest of details. I am never in a hurry to jump into conclusions, not until i feel it's the right time to do so. So, please bear with me if you're an impatient reader, or simply be on your way. Thank you once again.

Do not forget to vote and leave a comment from time to time, if you find a particular chapter good, poor or otherwise. This goes a long way in helping me improve.

Please stay tuned and give THE DEVIL WORKS HARD lots of love💜

Let's get it!