Chapter 15

FLASHBACK:

"You obviously cannot be serious about doing any of that right? Like, how many times do I have to tell you that boy is not my son? Why is it so difficult for you and my mother to understand?" Minshik rages mad, pacing about in front of his father, who was seated crossed legged behind his huge office desk.

"And how many times do I have to tell you to stop referring to him as, that boy? He has a name you know? We named him Seokjin, and I've brought that to your knowledge countless times" The old man replied, starring at his restless son through his thick lens.

"I don't give a shit about his name or anything that concerns him, we have a more pressing issue at hand, Father"

The old man sighs, shaking his head in pity, "What happened to you Minshik? What really happened to you my son? Where did your mother and I ever go wrong in raising you? We gave you everything, everything you ever needed to grow as a child. We wanted you to blossom into a responsible young man, but what did you become instead? An addict, a man who slept in jail more than his own home, you even went ahead to marry a woman you didn't even love nor cared about in the slightest. What exactly did we do so wro__"

"Father!!" Minshik yells, thereby cutting his father off mid sentence, "Fine, fine I get everything you're trying to say and I admit all my fucking mistakes. I've said I would change, turn over a new leaf, take responsibility for all my actions, what more do you want from me?"

"You said the same thing the last time, and the time before that, how long will you continue to beat around the bush for?"

Growling in desperation, Minshik grabs a fist full of his hair, almost yanking them off his scalp. "Arrggh! Stop talking about the past whenever you're trying to prove a point, I get it, I get every single thing you're trying to say and I just promised I'll change, I said I will become a better man if that's what you want. But, all I'm saying is don't go intentionally willing off all your assets and properties to a fucking bastard, that's all I'm pleading for"

"And it should be willed down to you instead?"

Minshik couldn't help but scoff in disbelief, was that really a question? Who else was meant to be rightful inheritor of his fathers wealth if not him?

"Father, don't be silly" He snorted, cackling inbetween like a deranged man, "who else deserves to have access to your assets if not me, your biological son?"

Sir Kim huffs, now ditching his glasses so he could properly fold his arms into loose knots over his chest. Eyeing his son from the top of his head to the soles of his feet, he says, "Honestly, anybody but you"

His fathers words instantly sends Minshik into a frenzy, causing him to grab the first item he laid his eyes on and yeeted it straight at the wall. Strings after strings of curses lividly excaping his dry lips.

"Fuck you, Fuck all of you! I'm your son for crying out loud, your rightful heir and you know that. But, you're choosing to be such a greedy billy goat right now, you old cargo!"

"Kim Minshik!" Sir Kim yelled at the top of his voice, his heart rate spiking up as he did so, causing the sudden pain in his chest to coax through his entire body. Exhaling to calm his rapidly beating heart, he points his index finger straight towards the door. "Get out of my house, and never return"

Outside the room, a little boy had his ears pressed against the door, his tiny ears trying to pick up any sound it could. But, most of his efforts were futile, considering how the well padded door drowned out most of the noises. The only sounds he could manage to hear, were more of inaudible screams.

Abruptly bursting into a fit of giggles, he turns on his heels to see his nanny tickling him in order to gain his attention.

"Seokjin_" She glares at him sternly, "how many times have i warned you to stop eavesdropping on peoples conversations? You're intruding on their privacy, and that is very wrong"