Chapter 20

"Feeling any better?" Namjoon asks his boyfriend, lowering his petite frame into the tub which he had previously filled to the brim with lukewarm water.

Jimin nodded against his chest, a wistful smile gracing his lips as his back came in contact first with the water, instantly appreciating how rapidly the warmth of the water got to work by soothing his previously tensed muscles.

"I'm sorry__" Namjoon began with a sincere apology, reaching towards the shelf on his right to grab the wash clothe and the olive induced shower gel. "Maybe this was a terrible idea from the onset, I never should have recommended Jungkook for the job, I was only trying to help out a friend you know" he sighed, already lathering up the washclothe with the right quantity of soap.

Sternly shaking his head in disapproval, Jimin didn't seem to agree with the love of his life. "It's not your fault Joonie, because thinking back to it now, we were actually very wrong to have kept him in the dark for so long, considering how important the information was in helping to understand and properly care for Seokjin. I also believe non of this would have happened in the first place if we had just been a lot more transparent from the beginning"

Although true without a doubt, Namjoon still couldn't stop himself from whipping his conscience with the rod of guilt. Because he was clearly aware that whenever Seokjin attempted to hurt himself in any way, it also affected Jimin's health just as much. It had always been so, and nobody knew the exact reason as to why really, considering how both men were two very different individuals with equally varying interests too. Although sometimes, Namjoon could faintly pin point it to the theory that it may be because both Jimin and Seokjin had practically grew up together at the mansion and shared in each-others pain in the past.

"It's not your fault either, I know you and grandma still sometimes blame yourselves for his unfortunate abduction in the past, but I want you to know that it was really non of your faults okay? It's just that sometimes in our lives, wretched and luckless things that are way beyond our control just seem to happen to us out of the blue, leaving us at a cross road with no idea of how to survive nor push passed it. However, that doesn't mean we are supposed to allow whatever it is consume us and take away our right to happiness okay?" Namjoon explained, expectantly staring at his boyfriend while gently dragging the washcloth over the crescent moon ink on his neck.

Jimin said nothing but hum in shear satisfaction, allowing himself be pampered to his heart content until he was able to get back on his feet.

Namjoon alternated between soft and semi hard scrubs until his boyfriend was thoroughly clean, then proceeded to rinse off each tiny bubble of soap residues, before turning off the hand faucet and reaching for a towel. Assisting Jimin up to his feet in the tub, he wraps the towel around his petite frame and hauled him into his arms, heading for the bedroom.

"Make sure you do nothing, and by nothing I mean absolutely nothing got it? I'll pick up some groceries on my way back from Seokjin's and make us dinner alright?"

Jimin nods yet again, trying his best to adhere to the instruction, as the man gently sets him down on the edge of the bed.

"Joon?"

"Yes, my baby?"

"Do you mind stopping by at Hoseok's place on your way to Seokjin's?"

Namjoon's brows instantly furrows into messy lines of confusion, while starring at his boyfriend. "Why? Hoseok hates my guts"

"Well, for the record, Hoseok hates everyones guts actually" Jimin joked, causing both of them to let out a few series of giggles.

"No, but seriously why would you ask me to do that? Is there a problem?"