Chapter 35

After glancing down at his cellphone, Jimin wheeled his shopping cart along with himself down the long aisle of the mart, all the while taking cognitive notes of the exact things he needed to pick up for the house. Considering how almost full his cart was, Jimin was taking extra care to avoid bumping into anything of anybody and that included the dazed man quietly trailing behind him.

A deep sigh soon escapes the lips of the said quiet man, causing Jimin to shoot him a look of confusion.

"Oh Jungkook, if you so as sigh one more time like you've been doing all afternoon without telling me exactly what the problem is, I swear to God am marching straight outta here without a care in the world I promise you that" Jimin says almost angrily.

Unfortunately his warnings did fall on deaf ears, as Jungkook did not only just sigh this time, but also shrugged tiredly along side.

"Seriously what's up?" Jimin sighs exasperatingly before adding "can you just talk to me? you've been a pain in the ass since you asked to meet up earlier, only for you to follow me around like a lost toddler with speech impediment. Is it Seokjin? Did something happen with him?"

"No Jimin, nothing happened with Seokjin, he's totally fine" Jungkook eventually manages to say.

Exhaling in relief, Jimin continued "so what's up then? Why do you look like shit?"

Chuckling quite lowly underneath his breath, Jungkook allows his eyes drag at an agonizingly slow pace over Jimin's inquisitive face before saying, "That's a bit too much don't you think?"

With a shrug of his shoulders, Jimin says "You weren't really giving me much of a choice here, were you?"

"I know, I know__" Jungkook agrees, gently shoving Jimin to the side just so he could grab hold of the shopping cart instead, in order to help relieve the smaller man of his stress. "I just have a lot going through my mind right now, and it doesn't help that It's all making me as confused as a chameleon" he says, trudging up the aisle yet again.

"Confused about what exactly?" Jimin questions, diligently following behind Jungkook. Not that he had much of choice, the man had practically robbed him of his cart.

For a few minutes a raucous hung in the air between the both of them, with the commotion from other store goers only getting louder by the minute. This prompts Jimin to skip ahead of the man just so he could halt him in place before he took another conceded step.

"I'm not taking another step from this spot, atleast not until you stop acting like a spoiled kid and just tell me exactly what's going on. For heaven's sake Jungkook you're scaring me" he threatened with a stern glare.

"Fine!" Jungkook exhales deeply, almost as if had given up. His mind swirled around in circles for a bit, as he tried piecing his words together to the best of his ability. After keeping mute for what seemed like forever he finally breaths out, eventually giving utterances to his words. "I do not want you to take this the wrong way, nor do I want you to freak out, but It really does seems like I like Seokjin a lot" he blurted out, quite plain and simple.

There! He freaking said it!

Although he wasn't quite certain of the kind of reaction he'd receive, not that he expected a good one though, but atleast he's said it, and the damning weight on his chest was slightly lifted.

The words somehow made Jimin chuckle as he crossed his arms over his chest with a confused look. "Hmm, that's it? That's really it? Oh boy I thought something unspeakable had happened" he trivializes. "It's totally normal Jungkook. I mean considering how you've been taking care of him for a while now, I think its very normal for you to like him right?"