Chapter 2

"Well you look like shit" Yoongi says to Jungkook, as soon as he walked into their popular hide out spot. Before pulling out a chair for himself, flipping it backwards and plopping down on it.

Jungkook snorted, lifting his glass of liquor high in the air, "It's good to see you too Yoongi, can you please not give me shit as well? Believe me, I've gotten a ton of it today, that would actually last me a lifetime"

Yoongi chuckled knowingly, snapping his fingers loudly, in order to gain the attention of the bartender.

"What's up this time bro?"

"The usual" Jungkook responds firmly, chugging the rest of his liquor down his throat.

Yoongi clicked his tongue in his mouth, with a sympathetic look, "It'll pass" he simply says. Causing Jungkook to glare sharp daggers at him.

"It'll pass?" Jungkook asked for clarification, as if he hadn't properly heard the first time. "It's been over seven months since I last paid child support, Hoseok would literally have my head on his plate during our next meeting. So how on earth will this pass? I'm honestly so tired"

"What would you rather I say man? I mean everything is your fault, please tell me you atleast know this?" Yoongi demanded.

Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle rather sinisterly, "Why? I mean I be on my own, minding my damned business, and along comes a son of a bitch, whose got a stick up his ass messing with me. Then when I loose my cool and retaliate, I automatically become the bad guy, I become the oh you're one crazy bastard__"

"Jungkook, you literally broke off one finger on your last boss, the man's bones were barely hanging by his flesh. Whose fault are we supposed to make this?" Yoongi states, matter of factly.

Jungkook groaned out, rubbing his dry palm over his face. "Damn, I really did that didn't I?"

Yoongi squinted his eyes, "well duh?"

"But I really didn't mean to you know that right? He just wouldn't stop comparing me to that Yeonjun guy, claiming I'm lousy at my job while he isn't. I fucking hate that" Jungkook says, as if desperately trying to get Yoongi to take sides with him.

"Still," Yoongi sighs, corking his neck sideways, "that wasn't enough reason to fucking break the poor guys finger"

"But that was enough reason for him to fire me?"

Yoongi's eyes widened, "Are you crazy? Obviously dude!"

Just then the bells dangling by the front door, dinged, ushering a sweaty Namjoon into the bar. Who immediately ran up to his group of friends when he caught sight of them, sitting at the corner.

"Sorry I'm late, I had an entire workload to finish by tonight, else there would be no break period for me" he says, pulling out a chair for himself as well.

"Atleast one of us has a job" Jungkook chided.

Hitting his fist gently on the table to garner everyone's attention, Yoongi says, "Excuse you? I've got a job too"

"Yea" Jungkook slurred, "Of course you do, producing in your tiny studio apartment must be so lucrative wow" he says, waving both hands in the air like a charade.

Namjoon couldn't help it, he immediately bursted out laughing, until Yoongi gave him the eye, and he instantly tucked his lips diligently into his mouth.

"Don't listen to him man, I know some day you'll get your big break and finally become a very popular and well known producer" Namjoon purposely adds, trying to get on his friends good side.