🎶Two feet - Hurt people🎶
~KAI~

I was running down the hall as my ass were busted on a mission. Life sucks. I jumped through the window landing onto a pile of trash that was in the bin. Groaning, I pulled out my gun out of a holster that was on my thigh. The last guy that was chasing me looked out of a window and I fired the last final shot into his head. It smells like shit in here.

I pulled down my mask and grabbed the side of a bin for support as I flipped out of it onto the floor. I landed on my shoulder that I've got stabbed into. I groaned as I looked at group of homeless guys that were around the fire looking at me weirdly.

"Hi." I said with my billion dollar smile.

They looked at me even more weirdly.

"Listen to me, we will make a deal. I will give you money and you will pretend as if all of you never saw me." I suggested slowly standing up trying not to groan again.

"Depends on how much money will you give us." One of them shrugged.

"What about thousand?" I asked looking at them.

When I give someone thousand it's like ten dollars from average person. Rich boy. They nodded their heads taking my deal.

"Great." I said as I pulled out my wallet with checks from my hidden pocket that was on my track suit.

I scribbled 1 000$ on four checks and gave it to them with wink.

"Glad to do business with you." I said as I made my way out of ally.

As I was walking my phone rang in my pocket so I pulled it out. The guy that hired me for my last kill I just accomplished was calling me so I picked up.

"Eagle is down." I said coded message.

"Great, I'm transferring money now. It's always pleasure to make business with you Orpheus." He said into phone happily.

"Me too." I said before the line was cut off.

5 million $ were transferred to my bank account as my phone dinged. I pulled out my car keys and clicked the button to open my Range Rover. I opened the back of my truck and sat my guns down. I sighed as I remembered I need to go into building again for my knives that I threw mindlessly into people, cause why not. I made my way back into building.

As I stepped in it was dead silent there, I guess it's because all of the dead bodies...that was a good joke.

Everyone was dead. It was quiet and cold in the building. Nothing new. I pulled out my knives from bodies. Some landed in their arms or legs or chest, head, necks...I could go on and on- shit one of them landed into guys dick. Sucks for him.

I put them back into my holsters and went out of building but not before I last time checked if anyone was still alive. I just killed one whole drug cartel that was owning money to anonymous guy that wanted me to kill them.

Lovely.

I'm slave to more powerful ones, yet I could still overpower them, at least it pays off well.

I went back into my car and sat behind the wheel running my hand through my dark wavy hair. My shoulder hurt. Sighing I closed my eyes thinking about old times. Memories.