🎶The neighbourhood- Warm🎶
🎶The neighbourhood- Softcore🎶
~KAI~
-TW: PTSD/sexual assault/panic attack-

I'm running, running down the hall of my house. He can't find me, not now, not ever. My brother is on his side, all of them turned against me. Bag is slagged on my shoulder that holds only the most valuable things to me. I have a gun tucked in waistband of my pants and five knives in my holster.

I tried to run away through window, but I couldn't. He heard me so I went for plan B, I'm running away. Finally I can, I collected enough money to just go and leave. I was in dangerous situation where I knew he could have killed me.

No more slurs, no more harsh words, no more favoritism, no more blaming, no more physical punishments, no more seductions under influence done by my mothers friends. Just no more.

I can finally be free, I'm so close to the door...and suddenly I'm falling. Falling down. Seeing images of me being being drugged on a couch while some woman was touching me and I couldn't say no.

Images of my father pulling out his belt after I said no to my brother. The golden kid. The one I wanted to forget, the one that caused me pain.

I saw my brother looking at me with his evil eyes while I was trying not to cry in front of my father as his belt was without mercy landing on my back. He was snickering making a sick feelings rise in me.

Images of my mother looking at me, turning a blind eye and leaving a room as her friend was seducing me, touching me, telling me she will teach me everything as I was under influence. Her hands roaming down my zipper as mine were on my sides, I couldn't do anything, I wanted her to stop as silent tears were running down my cheeks.

Kai, the most hated child. I heard the laughter echoing as I was falling into a never ending tunnel. I heard a disgusting moans that echoed in my worst nightmares.

And then I heard her, I heard her cries. My Athena was crying because of me. I saw our argument all over again. I heard it all over again, I saw a point that killed it all.

I'm killer and a terrible person.

I woke up sweating, sweat was running down my temple as my cheeks were stained with tears. My heart was beating rapidly as I was trying to take big gulps of air. I couldn't focus on my breathing even if I was trying, it was too much.

"Hey, hey, hey Kai. Look at me, Kai. Tell me five things you see." Thena woke me up as I was breathing heavily.

My eyes traveled around room.
Sheets.
Bed.
Violets.
Closet.
Mirror

"Okay good, great job. Now four things you can touch. Come on love, you can do it." Her gentle voice said as her thumb was stroking my cheek.

I fisted my sheets.
Hugged my pillow.
Grabbed my bicep and ran a hand down my shorts.

"You're doing so good. Now tell me three things you can hear. You're heart is slowing down a little." Thena continued as I was trying to concentrate on sounds around me.

I heard a water running down the pipes.
Ruffling of sheets that I was tangled in.
My breathing.

"Good job love. Now please tell me two things you can smell." Her voice was filling my head.