🎶The Neighbourhood-Lurk🎶
~KAI~

My head was ringing as there was darkness around me. I couldn't breathe well cause my head was in a bag. I felt how my arms were tied up to chair. I bent over to pull the bag off of my head. I looked in front of me just to see Athena.

She was still unconscious with bag over her head. We both sat in wooden chairs. I knew those chairs from somewhere but I couldn't remember from where. I looked around me. There was a table in between us with two guns.

We were in some kind of basement. The air was wet and the basement was dark and creepy. I tried to pull my hands out of the ropes or loosen them somehow but they were wrapped around my wrists too tightly. My head was pounding as I was trying to figure out how to get us out and how they found us.

My safe house wasn't on any of papers that were telling about what properties I own. It was impossible to find it cause I never told anyone about it. Someone must have followed us into the forest to know about it or track us down.

I saw Athena's fingers move a little as she slowly started to wake up. Her head was turning from side to side until she was completely conscious. She pulled the bag that was covering her head the same way as me.

Slowly she adjusted to the bright light that was above us. She looked at me and then around herself not sure where she was.

"Where are we?" She asked me quietly. My response was followed by shrug of my shoulders. I had no idea in what kind of basement we were. Only thing I knew was that I knew those chairs we were sitting in were very familiar.

Some metal door were opened with big bang as someone entered the basement. I looked towards the sound of boots tapping against floor. A dark figure slowly came out of its shadows. My eyes opened wider as my hands curled into fists.

Light wavy hair and dark brown eyes. Same lips but unlike mine that were in straight line their were in sly smirk as they tilted their head. Their eyes met mine. Their brown eyes held pride and joy as they saw me being tied to chair.

I always thought my worst enemies I needed to care about were the bad guys I was fighting not my old demons. The ones that never fucking left my worst nightmares, the ones that made my life a living hell, the ones that brought me trauma and sleepless nights.

My own fucking blood.

My own brother.

I gritted my teeth together as anger boiled inside of me. I wanted to cry, I want to fucking kill him and rip his body into millions of pieces. I glared at him while he was just smugly smirking.

"You fucker." I spat out as I fought against rope that was holding me in place. Fucking piece of useless dog shit. Fucking golden child that got everything while he was slowly ruining my whole life. My worst enemy that I couldn't kill the night I left. The demon that was still hunting me now in human form in front of me while I was the useless one as I was restrained against chair.

Now I knew where I knew these chairs from. They were from the hell house I escaped from so long ago. I widen my legs a little as I looked between them at a well made wood that had a little "K" carved into it. I carved it there once when I was little just to let my amazing brother tell it to our father who then beat me so much that I couldn't walk.