XIII

🎶Ashlee-Alone with you🎶
~ATHENA~
(-mature content-)

Kai stepped closer, running his hands down my body as he was looking down at me. His eyes were slowly checking me out as his hands were gently tracing curves of my body. His hand traveled down to my ass as he grabbed one of my cheeks bringing me closer to him, leaving no distance between us. Slow sensual music started to play as he was staring at my body as a wild animal. Fuck.

I felt his hard pressing against me, making me even wetter. The room was filled with tension as warmth of fire was slowly filling the room. I felt hot and horny and I could tell Kai felt the same, his eyes were slowly darkening as they were looking at my body, slowly moving up and down, his look crazy as starved man that just saw his meal or as a hunter that was looking at his pray.

I bit into my lip making his focus switch to my lips. I wanted him to kiss me. Kiss me till I can't breathe and will be sick of it. I heard him mumble 'fuck' before he threw me over his shoulder, taking me into some room.

Bathroom as it seemed. I laughed as he fast walked with his long legs towards his bathroom doors. He put me on a cold marble desk, making me gasp at the sudden change of temperature through material of my dress.

The semi dry dress stuck to my body as his hands circled my waist, bringing me closer to him. His mouth found my neck where he left trail of wet kisses, making me throw my head back.

"Lift your hips for me, love." Kai said as he took the dress off with me complying his orders. He then took my bra off, making me now naked since I went out of the masquerade without panties on.

His eyes were mixture of lust and love as he was looking at my naked body that was sitting in front of him.

Make-up slightly ruined, hot cheeks, wet pool between my legs. His hand prints on my thighs cause of him squeezing them. My neck full of hickeys that he made.

I was one hot, sexy mess as my crazy eyes were looking at him, my dirty mind imagining every dirty thought I could think about him while he was looking at me as if I was an angel that was just send to him from heavens.

His pupils were big just as was his smile as soft violet light of led lights that were in his bathroom were shinning brightly around us. I looked him in the eyes as I smiled at him, hopping off of the counter. His eyes moved in the rhythm of my hips.

I stepped closer to him as I slowly unbuttoned, buttons on his dress shirt, running my hand down his chest and then slowly moving towards his pants that were secured by belt which I unbuckled. I was looking into his eyes as I ran my fingertips over his bulge making him shiver. I was carefully teasing him and he was letting me.

I slowly moved to my knees as he was standing in front of me. He took a short breathe in as he was looking down at me. I looked up at him silently asking for permission to take off his boxers. He nodded his head giving me his trust.

I always asked him for contest, either with words or with actions. In his past no one did as his mothers friends were using a little boy for their pleasure.

I slowly took them off before I grabbed his cock into my hand giving it a slow stroke, brushing my thumb over the tip, collecting his pre cum. He shivered at the sensation as he let out a soft moan. He tried to pull my head closer as I started to tease him with my tongue on tip of his cock. I pulled away and looked up at him innocently. Small smirk formed on my face as he let out a groan.