XII

🎶Arctic monkeys-I wanna be yours🎶
~ATHENA~

Who are the idiots that are faking their own death? We are the idiots that are faking their own death. After a talk and one more round of sex we made a mutual decision of trying things again with clean shield.

The plan was simple. I would lay on the ground with wine around me that of course would be also on my dress creating a effect of blood while there would be a knife next to me covered in my red lipstick that I had in my purse along with more wine. Kai and I would simply take the photo, send it to the one that wanted me and him dead.

We checked the numbers that people were calling from and they weren't matching so we just simply decided to both fake death and then get on the search after the guys that wanted us dead.

"How am I supposed to spill the wine on you?" Kai asked me looking at bottle that he stole from the bar weirdly. So lost yet so cute, little lost puppy.

"Seriously. You saw so much blood in your life and killed so many people and you don't know how to spill red wine on someone so it would look like, like the person is dead?" I asked him as I was laying on the ground.

"Well, unlike you. I don't stare at the bodies of people I killed and I don't analyze how the blood is flowing out of their bodies." he said as he was looking at me and then at the bottle. Jesus Christ.

"Just put it at the place it would kill someone the easiest way and hold it there slowly pulling it up so the wine will look more like blood spilling out of one wound." I said sitting up so he could put a bottle against me.

On three, two, one. I laid down as he slowly circled the top of a bottle around one spot in center of my chest, always spilling just a little till the area slowly filled with deep red color. The wine was now all over my dress. The colored alcohol made me shiver as it was slowly sliding down my body, between my breast. Everywhere.

Kai put the wine bottle away from my body, admiring his work.

"Fuck even when you're covered in red wine you're so fucking beautiful." He said making me smile at him.

"Wait one more thing. Open your mouth." Kai said as he held the bottle next to my head. I got the memo and opened my mouth making him spill the wine into it. The wine started to leak out of my mouth leaving a red line that was dripping down my chin.

He stood up from a ground and broke the bottle, creating a effect of a fight. He arranged the bottle next to my head and then threw a knife next to me. Last thing that he needed to do was his signature. He cut his finger a little before he drew a little 'O' on my forehead marking me as one of his victims.

He stood up from a ground as I moved into relaxed position, closing my eyes. Kai pulled out his phone and took a picture of me to the guy that hired my death. I did the same, arranging hid body and spilling a wine that was supposed to symbolize blood. He stood up from a ground taking my stuff. Kai pulled a blazer around my body so I wouldn't be cold due to cold weather of the night.

He opened the front door for me taking his keys out of his pocket opening my car doors. I didn't know where we were going but I was silent not questioning it. The guy that hired Kai to kill me and hired me to kill him could simply get to place of the masquerade and that would make things difficult, that's why we are now speeding down the road towards a forest that is far fucking away from the town.

The car ride was silent just as the forest around us. Kai was holding my hand as he was driving through the woods. Slowly a big house started to appear that could really be described as Twilight fans dream come true. It was big and somewhere in the middle of the woods with big widows and garage that was underneath the house.

The garage opened and Kai went with his car down going into garage filled with three cars. One of them was elegant while the other was a jeep that was slightly muddy. He stopped the engine and then went out of car opening the door for me.

Kai walked towards some doors as the garage was closing, he opened them for me and I walked towards staircase where we walked up into a dark room. When Kai turned the lights up I was met with big living room that held elegant fireplace. Not so far away was kitchen that was in black mate colour.

Everything was in dark colours and to be honest it looked very elegant and amazing as it was giving off a mysterious vibe.

The house held Kai's familiar scent that I never could have gotten enough. As I was looking around room I could see a little pot with beautiful purple violets in it. I heard footsteps as Kai walked up to fancy fireplace and put some wood into it, heating it up making the wood be slowly absorbed by fire that was catching on it.

I smelled like fine wine they were serving at the masquerade and I needed a shower and a dick in me. What I beautiful combination I know.

I looked at Kai that had his still wet dress shirt sticking to his body, giving me ideas in head. I bit into my lower lip as my body started to crave him even more with the light of a fire illuminating his sculpt body. Fuck me.

"I'm need to take a shower, and you need one too. What about you show me where the bathroom is and then save some water with me?" I asked as I was very visibly checking him out. He only smiled at me before he walked up to me and made me look up at him.

"Say less love." Kai said before he took me into his arms and threw me over his shoulder.

I entered heaven.

__________

A/n: soooo I didn't have time I'm sorry but I will be active again I hope cause I'm in dorms and the wifi is shitty asf there but anyways the high school started and my class is amazing. I finally found myself a group of people that understand me and I understand them. All of my dorms roommates are amazing and I love them. Anyways I hope you all have a good day. You can only guess what other chapter will be *wink wink*

PS: I started to write Damiano's book😌

Goodnight my loves<3

-your RoseBlossomm<3