II

🎶Two Feet - Fire in my head🎶
~ATHENA~
(-mature content-)

I was walking down the stairs of one apartment building, right after I finished my last kill. It went smoothly. I seduced and then killed, nothing new. The guy was an obvious man whore so it wasn't that hard to get him into my little lovely trap. I went into nearby ally where my car was parked. I pulled out my keys out of my purse and unlocked my Audi rs7. I opened my door and sat behind wheel as I threw my purse on a passenger seat.

I looked at the time. It was 1am already, May 14. Happy birthday to me I guess. I closed my eyes and sighed. Once again alone on my own birthday, the last time I wasn't alone was when I was with him. I hate him yet I can't stop thinking about him.

He was my comfort, someone who I loved but there is a thin line between love and hate. He said things he shouldn't and those words hurt me more then anything. He was my first love even if I hate to admit it I still think about him.

Maybe I should just kill him, spike his water or something. Fuck him.

I pulled out my phone and texted the guy that hired me to kill 'the eagle'. What an amazing name for someone who even with parachute would fall down like he would without it.

Athena: the eagle is down.

Anonymous: transferring money now

My phone dinged as I got 4 million $ on my bank account. My precious.

I sat back in car as I closed my eyes thinking of last night of my birthday with him.

________________
~FLASHBACK~
(3 years ago)

"You look beautiful Thena." Kai smiled at me his cute dimples showing as he opened the door for me and helped me into car.

"Thank you handsome." I smiled at him, he leaned his head into car for a kiss which he gained as he connected our lips together.

I smiled against his lips as our tongues connected, his hand came to my tight as he slowly trailed his hand upwards under my skirt.

The sun was already down and we were in the middle of empty parking lot on my birthday after a lovely evening that we spent together under stars and light of a full moon. He pulled at handle that was next to my seat moving my seat backwards as he climbed into car his mouth still connected with mine.

We switched positions as he sat into seat and I sat myself on his lap. His tattooed hands went under my skirt grabbing my ass as his mouth travelled from my mouth to my jaw till he buried his head into crook of my neck.

He was delicately sucking on my skin his hands were fisting material of my laced panties, his erection brushed against my front as I softly moaned making him groan. His hands went into my panties as he grabbed my ass squeezing my cheeks. Whine came out of my mouth as he sucked on my sweet spot, teasing me.

He gazed his teeth on my earlobe and I couldn't take it anymore.

"Please." I whined as shifted on him making him grab my ass tighter.

"Please what love?" Kai asked his eyes dark as a deepest places of ocean.

"Please touch me." I breathed out and he smiled.