🎶Joel Sunny - Middle of a night (violin cover)🎶
🎶Indila - Love story🎶
~ATHENA~

I felt his gaze move away from me on the dance floor where couples were dancing. He stood up from his seat and stretched out a hand for me to take. I didn't have a choice, I must have looked up at him and that was so far the biggest mistake I ever did. The goddamn blue eyes. Did they got more beautiful?

"Can you please dance with me? It's the only time you will look at me without me begging for it." Kai said, looking down at me. His blue eyes lighten up when I looked into them. I thought about it for second, everyone was dancing and having fun. I took a deep breath in and took his hand.

His warm big hand wrapped around mine, shivers shot up my spine as we walked towards the middle of dance floor. He let go of my hand, we stood opposite each other, his eyes staring into mine. He took a step closer to me his arms circling my waist bringing me closer and suddenly I couldn't breathe.

One of my hands went on his shoulder while the other one took his hand into mine. I took one step back as we started to dance. Our bodies went in magical rhythm catching up to each other in every beat. His eyes stared into mine and I got lost in our steps.

It was too magical and perfect for it to be true. I wasn't able to breath as he brought me closer by my waist his hands running down my body. The tension was too big as brought his face closer to mine. All I wanted to do was kiss him. I wanted to feel his lips again, to taste his mouth. I wanted our tongues to collide in harmony.

He looked down at my lips and I looked down at his, sucking my lip between my teeth. I dropped my head down when I remembered what I'm here for. I can't do this, I'm not here for kisses and hugs, I'm here to kill.

"I'm sorry." Kai said in whisper as pressed his lips against my forehead. I closed my eyes as they filled with tears. I'm too overwhelmed, I can't do this. It's too much. What am I supposed to do? I just want for this to end.

"Don't, please." I said closing my eyes. I can't do this, why is he apologizing. You're three years late for fuck sake.

"I'm so sorry. Please before you kill me, can you forgive me?" He asked and I pulled away from him looking up at him. How does he know?

"I felt the weapons on you, I figured that you came here to kill me. Did someone hire you?" He asked me as he brought me closer to him.

"Yes." I answered defeated. There is no point in lying at this point. I hate him, I ache for him, my hearts beats faster because of him.

I don't even know what I feel at this point. I'm confused because of these emotions and feelings that I have around him. What are you doing to me? I figured so much that he is not trying to seduce me, he isn't even trying to stop me. He just wants forgiveness.

Forgiveness so he could die peacefully. All this years he could have find me, apologize to me. We could have been happy but he didn't. Why should I forgive him now? After this much time.

"You want forgiveness? You had three years to reach out to me. Three fucking years, Kai and just because you know you're ass is on fire you want forgiveness?" I questioned him as anger filled me.

Our steps were still even as we were swaying across the dance floor. His hands on my waist holding me while mine around his neck. His ocean eyes held only slight hint of sadness under his emotionless facade.