LAST NOTE

Hi loves!

So this is the end of second book I have ever written. Masquerade of night was a book I really really enjoyed to write even if I knew from the beginning that the end of this book would be sad and would end with Athena or Kai dying. I will post alternative ending later where everything will end in the happy end but the reality of the real ending won't be changed. This idea came to me out of blue and I remember how I decided that I would write this so I made aesthetics and cover that I then changed again and again until I left it in this very graphic kind of way cause I love covers like that.

I put my whole heart into this story when I was writing about their past and relationship and even if it's end of a boo some of you might think it was dumb for Athena to leave Kai for such a bull shit but imagine if you went through what she did and you only had one person that you love and believe with your whole heart and they would say something like that to you and would want to take you away from the job that literally saved you and saved him too. The person that you thought got you the most you would be upset too.

Btw for this book I was choosing between two ending one where he would leave Athena there and she would come back for him but as a villain so he would need to kill her and then she would remember or this one I made but the first one sounded like something marvel would do so I decided to go for the more real version😁

Anyways this is the end of the book, I thank you all so much for reading it I hope you all enjoyed it.
Go read my other books on my profile cause I'm like always full of ideas and even when I'm writing one book I write like two more I'm the "backstage" so yeah.

Let me know in the comments what you thought about this book...give me some reviews loves

Love you all and see you in other books

-your LovelyRoseBlossomm<33