XIV

🎶Kehlani-Gangsta🎶
~KAI~

Me and Thena were laying on couch looking for destination to go to. For people we were dead and we needed to be careful that's why our only opinion was to run.

"What about northern Ireland. You know northern lights, looking at them on a small balcony. It would be beautiful and peaceful?" Athena asked as she was scrolling through my MacBook looking at random locations.

Athena always wanted peace even if she always fought with me to keep action in her life. I always cared for her and didn't want her to do too dangerous things but through years of being alone I understood what she meant. It's part of our world and cause of our childhood this work kind of saved us.

Making deals and first kills after getting first gear and then paying off depths. I remember when I first worked in coffee shop just to get money and then buy my first gun while going to illegal boxing matches to learn techniques of the winners. I couldn't stood up to my father but I could to other people.

I remember my first kills and the feeling I had after them. I was scared every time I heard about murder or camera footages, even if I was careful I was scared of some fuck up. I used to wear a mask so people wouldn't see my face even if I somehow show on cameras until I decided it's useless and it's much easier to breathe and see without masks.

"Northern Ireland sounds great and beautiful. We can get on plane later and check it out. I should still have our fake ID's." I responded to Thena that was looking up at me. We made fake ID's a long time ago by one trusty worth lady that knows what she is doing. She goes under name of Lovely Rose but she is not as lovely and innocent as her name, she is quite the opposite but she is trust worthy and can get you anywhere.

Athena showed me one house that caught her eye as she smiled up at me. She showed me pictures of it and it was truly beautiful. It was a small house that was surrounded by woods and mountains quite literally in middle of nowhere. I could imagine us to live there together, maybe adopt some puppy or kitten or both. We could build our little family together in there.

The house was quiet, only slow jazz could be heard from speakers along with wood that was crackling as it was burning on fire. I kissed Athena's shoulder as I slowly closed the MacBook and put it out of her hands as I was kissing her neck and shoulders as she leaned her head back, giving me more space.

I heard something strange from outside and since we are in the middle of a woods where it's mostly quiet it was very uncommon to hear...cars. Fuck. I stopped kissing Athena's shoulder and motioned her to be quiet and listen, she furrowed her eyebrows and then looked at me.

They found us.

I took her hand as she took my MacBook with her. It has some very valuable informations in it and we definitely don't want them in wrong hands. I went into hallway as I was leading Thena into my basement where I had weapons. It was bellow my underground garage. I put in a pin so the door would open and then walked into my weaponry and took one bulletproof vest for Athena.

"You take it." She said as she gave it back to me. I knew we didn't have much time and that she is very hard to convince but she needed to take that goddamn vest or I would loose my fucking mind.

"Athena, take. It." I demanded  as I looked her deeply in her eyes showing her that I meant it. She took the vest and put it on herself while I took the other one without shielding patches in it. More material less damage.

I gave her a strap with knives on it and some guns. She was very flexible and the vest was little heavier but I knew she would manage to move in it. I opened my MacBook and vent into my security camera app where I looked at the current situation.

Some cameras weren't already working but some still were. I saw people in masks sweeping my house with very heavy duty weapons. Not the ones to play with.

Athena went around the basement looking around herself definitely looking for some pants. She found one cargo pants that were her size cause I still had at all my places some of her older clothes.

Athena and me got our vests down and changed ourself to fight. After changing into cargo pants and black shirts.

The alarm started to ring as someone tried to get into basement. We both grabbed our vests, guns and then hid behind metal table that we both thrown at a side so it would create a shield for us.

I gave Athena a SMG 45. Athena was hiding behind table as I hid my MacBook into safe in wall that was hid behind wall full of weapons. I sat next to her and hid with her behind table.

Big bang could be heard from other side of the door before they were opened by force by the enemies that raid my house. There was quiet for few before we looked out of our hiding spot and started to shoot at them. They were in bulletproof vests that was shielding them as armour.

They started to shoot back at us as we hid behind table. We were shooting at each other back and forth till our SMG's didn't have anymore more bullets. We were out of fire and it seemed they were too. It was time to attack.

Me and Athena went out of our hiding, attacking the enemies. Knives and bullets were flying around the basement as we were taking them down while running out of the basement into garage.

I opened my black Range Rover and got into it while Athena was still shooting some of the guys that attacked us. I started the engine while she got into car.

I sped out of the garage into woods, speeding down a path towards the main road. I could see a black Land Rover in my review mirror as I was pushing my car to the highest speeds as I was going across a bridge.

They started to shoot at us but the car was bulletproof so they didn't do much damage. Thena pulled out a gun and started to shoot into their tires. She shot one of them so one cat was disabled until other three didn't show up. Fuck me dude.

She was out of ammo and our only option was to run until a car didn't show up in front of us and ran right into us from front. Making us spin, we hit a side of a bridge making the bulletproof windows shatter.

I closed my eyes as my ears started to ring and my vision started to blur. I could barely see Athena with her head against airbag that popped in front of her.

My eyes were closing as I tried to call for her as her eyes were closed but my eyes blurred completely as the works around me faded to black.

••••••••

An: please don't kill me