🎶Elley Duhé - Middle of the night🎶
~KAI~
(-mature content-)

I looked up at the ceiling, frustrated cause of what I said. Thena wasn't scared of me, I knew that. Even after she heard what I said she didn't move an inch. She slowly stepped away from me and then made her way out of the ball room without a word. Only one glance, one glance with teary eyes.

Fuck.

I made my way after her, walking into dark hallway calling out her name. I took a right cause I heard some heels clicking against marble floor but I didn't make it any further since I was pinned against wall with blade to my throat.

"Hello there love, nice to see you again." I said as Athena pressed me harder against wall. To be honest I was kinda into it, having her this close even if with blade to my throat.

"Why are you making this so goddamn hard? Why Kai, why?" Athena questioned while looking up at me. What am I making hard?
I just wanted her to know how I feel before she will kill me and end my sorrow and need of having her by my side for years.

"What?" I asked clueless. Maybe it's just because I'm dumb or because I don't even know.

"Why are you telling me these things? You always need to hurt me with your fucking words, not your weapons." She said as she threw the knife on the ground and hit me into my chest.

"It was never my intention to hurt you-" I started but she cut me off.

"-yet you did Kai, I trusted you and even after all the shit you knew I went through. After my whole trust issues and abounded issues things you still said those things to me, even if it was in heat of a fight you did it. You tried to get me away from work that saved my life and then you said those things, so no I don't want your sorry and you can stick it up your ass for all I care but why, even if you know what I'm about to do. Why the fuck you want me to forgive you?" Thena asked me as she fisted my suit jacket, her eyes full of tears. Just like the day I broke her heart.

"Because I can't die with the thought of me not telling you how I feel and how I fucking regret what I did and said." I said looking down at her. She bit her bottom lip and then shook her head as a tear slipped out of her eye.

"You're ruining me." She whispered as put her forehead against my chest. I put one of my hands on her cheek and made her look up at me.

"You already ruined me." I said back before I smashed my lips against hers. She quickly caught up as she put her arms around my neck.

I grabbed one of her legs, pulling her thigh to my side so she could wrap her legs around me. Switching positions with her against wall I started to kiss down her throat as I was holding her against wall with one of my hands on her thigh while the other one was holding her neck so it would be exposed to my hungry lips.

Her skin was soft as I remember with rich flowery scent that was exact opposite of her. She was fierce and fearless yet her scent was soft and flowery.

She tapped my shoulder and pointed to one of the doors that were few meters away from us. I nodded my head and made my way to them opening them with the hand that was holding her throat not so long ago. I shut the door behind me with my foot taking her to a nearby couch.

The room was lighten up by the shine of the moon. We could hear a soft music playing from the ball room not so far away from us as the masquerade of night was in full flow. As people were dancing and having fun I was slowly undressing the only woman I ever loved and the person that is supposed to take my life today, into her beautiful lingerie.

I was kissing and licking her body and lips as she was undressing me back with her filthy, deadly hands that could be so delicate yet dangerous. Her mouth let out a soft whimper as I squeezed her thigh in my palm making her arch in me.

I kissed her all over her body as her eyes were closing and her back was arching while I was going towards her wet centre that was still covered in her laced panties. I kissed her inner thigh making her look at me, biting her lip. I was keeping eye contact with Athena as I put her panties to the side and then attached my mouth to her wet pussy.

She was wet and ready but foreplay was always important. She grabbed my hair pulling me closer as I was eating her out like a starved man. I missed her taste, her scent, her everything. Her soft moans were echoing throughout the room as I slowly brought her to her climax, slowly sucking on her clit.

I put her legs on my shoulders and then sat up looking for a wallet since I always keep one condom there. But Athena stopped me as her hand touched mine. I only nodded and then undid my pants pulling them down along with my boxers.

I collected her juices with the tip of my cock and then rode into her making her moan loudly. Athena's legs were still on my shoulders as I started to move in and out of her wet pussy. When she arched her back I skilfully unclipped her bra. I played with her nipple between my fingers pulling at it as I was pounding into her now more aggressively as her moans got louder. Our skin was clapping against each other, when I felt her slightly squeeze my dick with her folds I knew she was close.

I started to move faster putting two of my fingers on her clit and then rapidly circling it with my fingers, driving her and myself crazy as she came all over my dick. I attached my mouth to Athena's and kissed her as I was building my way up to my own high that was close. Her warm pussy was welcoming and so fucking juicy making me more addicted to her then I already was.

Her and my moans were swallowed by our lips as we were making out, our tongues dancing in harmony. She was mine, no one else's. I was her and hers only and if this is the memory I'm supposed to have with her before I die, oh my god I will die happy.

I would die with thought of her being close to me, with her heart beating fast cause of me, with her lips swollen cause of me. With her being a mess that I made. She is a cause of my heartache and I'm cause of hers, I know that. But she is also a reason I live for, I was lost for years but now I found myself again.

I don't care if it is with her under me or next to me or even on top of me. I only care that she is here with me, with my lips on hers, with her body against mine. She has me in a chokehold of feelings that were locked in for years now, she was the key to unlock them.

"Fuck, I love you." I said as I looked into her eyes that were teary cause of me. Not cause I caused her pain but because of pleasure and the current feeling of the moment which was very far away from sadness.

"I love you too, fuck Kai. I love you too." Thena responded and I swear those words. Those words were the ones that cured me and my sadness and heartache.

With last few pounds I came inside of her, exploding like a fucking bomb, moaning out her name with my eyes closed as I buried my head between her breasts. So fucking good.

Her hands came to my hair and she slowly stroked them, playing with them. I stayed inside her slowly putting her legs down of off my shoulder so they were wrapped around my waist. We were silent, very faint music could be heard from the ballroom.

It was just us in a room.

Just two assassin on one mission with one past on one masquerade with only one purpose. Kill the other.

__________

An: not my best smut but it's fine I guess.
Did y'all like it?