🎶Black Atlass-Fantasy:—:Isak Danielson-Power🎶
~KAI~
(-mature content-)

"You can't even imagine how much I missed you." I whispered as I took a deep breath taking her scent in. After so many years she was finally next to me. In my arms and it felt amazing.

I knew what I did. I made it harder for her to kill me now cause of feelings. She was accepting them as I was accepting mine. I knew I couldn't kill her from the moment I saw her but I also know Athena. She is and always was determined about what she does, she always did her work right and on time.

She looked up at me as she was laying on my chest covered in blanket that literally looked like a drape from some expensive kind of material. Her emerald eyes shined in the light of the moon as they were staring into mine.

"You're making it hard for me Kai." Thena said and buried her head into my chest. I put my hand on her hair and stroked them, slowly.

"I'm sorry. I just wouldn't be able to let you kill me before I would tell you what I feel and before tasting your lips one last time." I said twirling her hair as she smiled at me and leaned down to my lips again.

Small peck worked like a charm for me to bring her closer to me. Her lips are addicting, they're so plump and kissable, oh my god. My mind gets all hazy when they're on mine. I sat her on my lap her pussy pressing against my lower stomach. Fuck.

We pulled away after few and then she just smiled, smile turned into giggles and giggles turned into full on smile, her pearly teeth shinning at me as she was smiling. Oh so big with her dimples popping out.

"What's so funny?" I asked looking at her confused. She closed her eyes and shook her head mumbling that it's nothing.

"Nothing." Thena said and then again that smile. I squeezed her thighs making her look down at me. Fuck she is so beautiful.

"Tell me." I demanded softly as I squeezed her thighs making her throb against my lower stomach. Oh Jesus Christ I'm getting hard again.

"Remember our first time?" She asked me with smile. I smiled back at her as the memory started to play in my head.

________________
~FLASHBACK~
(8 years ago)

Me and Thena walked out of the elevator after one long mission. We were both muddy and covered in bruises and blood. I threw mine and her bag on the floor and then walked into kitchen where I put my phone and other things.

Me and Thena were quiet throughout the whole ride home. We were both exhausted with headaches. She had her arm scratched by knife a little after the fight the guys put on us, but the mission was successful.

I heard Thena open the bedroom door and then close them. Even if we live together and date for two months we haven't had sex yet. I wasn't persuading her into it and she wasn't persuading me into anything either, especially due to my past and I respected her for it.

I had a wound on my shoulder so I went to clean it into a bathroom before going to shower and then bed. I closed the door behind me and pulled out the first aid kid out of the cabinet before taking my shirt off. I heard the door open behind me so I looked up into mirror.

Thena stood there, her hair now out of her ponytail, framing her face. She was out of her suit now in her panties and sport bra. She looked so fucking beautiful.