XI.

Chapter 11: Wedding night

He kissed your neck and marked you with a rose coloured hickey making you moan lightly into his shoulders.

Your legs trembled as you left hot and bothered.

His hand snuck around her waist letting loose of her white obi that was decorated by red and gold sashes letting it fall onto the mattress of their bed under your body.

His lips kissed your collarbone sucking on it making you roll your head back feeling the bulge of your husband gets brushed on your tight.

Your face flushed at the thought of what would happen later with Shinjuro.

He used his hand to slowly slide of the kimono off your shoulders making it lay on your arm so your chest was free, the cold night air made you shudder.

You then realized he was staring. He made you feel uncomfortable and you covered your chest. He snapped out of his trance and shook his head, “no, no, don’t cover for me,” he said lovingly and lowly pealed your hands off, “you are beautiful.”

You slowly let go of the crossed arms letting him start to kiss your lips once more and used his other hand to play with your full breast – Ruka’s full breast, after all you were flat, well you were a B-cup.

You moaned again as he switched places that you were on his lap in place of laying on the mattress with him hovering over you. Now the kimono was tossed away on the floor leaving you with underwear only.

He also shrugged the kimono off and tossed it away showing his rather ripped body. What else could you expect of a Hashira?

Your face turned red from his abs and muscle marks, he was crazy hot. His face was buried in your chest as he sucked on them as a child, his face was red and sweating. Your lags trembled and you could feel hot from how he played with your breast.

You didn’t realize that the hand around your waist moved until you felt something touch your wet folds.

You yelped and hugged him close as he fingered you. Without warning eh inserted another finger, you moaned louder and louder as he pumped deeper and deeper feeling your walls.

A knot as forming in your stomach in rapid speed.

Until it exploded and you climaxed. The cum dripped down your tights onto his black hakama pants.

“I think you’re ready.” He said pulling the strings off

Your face felt hotter – you probably looked like a tomato. He was huge, thick rod with veins that were clearly seen.

“I’ll be gentle, baby.” He said calmly and switched places, this time you laid on the mattress.

Your raven coloured hair was sprawled on the bed as he now hovered over you one hand was on your waist and the other was on his member guiding it to your woman hood.

His thumb rubbed your clitoris to please you.

He groaned at the lewd sound you let out as your face flushed red. He pushed the tip in and you felt your inside rip and stretch open making you whimper as a bit of blood dripped out of the vagina. The skin was hurting.

Tears filled the corners of your eyes.

Shinjuro stopped entering and tilled his head, he did realize that you were in pain so he doesn’t dare move and kissed your tears away – comforting you.

“I’ll move when you’re ready.”

Unlike the guy you hooked up with in your past life, he was gentle and would wait.

The pain subsided into pleasure, “you can move.”

His hands gripped your waist firm but gentle and slowly finished entering you.

Your head rolled back as pleasure rose up and a knot formed tight in your stomach moans and ‘ow’’s of pleasure.
You never thought it could feel so good! Your legs wrapped around his waist pulling him down making him go deeper into him. Your arms wrapped around his neck pulling him into a heated kiss it was sloppy but who cared.

A hand held the back of your head, holding you in place there as he speed up, your moans were louder but were silenced by the sound of skin slapping.

“I’m coming.” He announced to you with a grunt, his owl like brows furrowed as he hid his face in your shoulders.

You muttered, “m—me too, aah~.” You could barely speak without moaning mid-way. You closed your eyes feeling him go deeper as he pulled your arm over his shoulder.

Suddenly that knot snapped letting the juices start dripping out your cunt onto the new but dirty futon.

He groaned and froze as his semen filled you up and it was so much that it dripped out of you, and you knew that you could get pregnant, if he was healthy – that you knew he was back then.

He laid down on your chest and marked you again.

You played with his hair panting, “I love you.” You got the courage to tell him what you felt for the current Flame Pillar.

He lifted his head, his eyes wide, “I love you too, Ruka."

ẉ̧̛̛͇̳͍̟͇̲̮̑ͦ̈́̆̎̾ͥ̀̕͢͡ͅ҉̀́̕͏̶̵͢͡҉̷á̸̰̯͎̩͙̼͚ͤ̂͑ͭ̂͋̄̓̎́̀͘͡ͅ͏̵̶̸̢̢̡̧̨̡̛̀͘͟͢͠͏̵̕͟͞͡͠t̶̨̡̡̩̻̳̫̙̅͒̽̇̾̀͘͘̕͟͟͠͝͏͡҉̴̶͡c̵̸̛͕̫̞̺͕̱̭̰̙̱̼ͯͬ͠͞͝҉̷̸̶͘͟͡͝͏̸̶̵̶̨̧̢̛̛́͘͜͢͜͜͠͞͝͞͞h͚̥͒ͬ͋͌͗̊̂̍͒ͭ̒̚͏̨̢̛̛͏̵̶̶̴̵̢̧̛̀̀̕͜͜͢͟͜͢͞͞ ̶̴̵̢̛͍̤̦̤̟̙̣̖̬̯͉̹̬̘̳̤ͭ̀͘͘͜͟͞͝͏̶͠҉̵̸͠͡͝͠҉̸̢͜͝͞͏̵҉̴̡̧͝y̪̰̩̝̩̪͉̬̼̻͍̜̼͓͔ͭ͜͡ͅo̵̹͓̗͓͙̹͍̮̭͜͏̵̷̨̢̛́̀͘͜͡͝͝͡҉̴̨̛͢҉̷̧̨͟͝͠u̴̘̖̠̜͓̙̟̪̟̯̰͓̼ͫ̊̈͛̚͢͡͏̷͘͠͠ṙ̸̵̴̴̵̡̨̨̡̘͔͓̟͙͇ͧ̑̽͒̋̌ͫͬͭ̽̎͊̑͂̓ͣ̂ͯ́͘̕̕̕͜͜͢͠͡ͅ͏̷́ ̡̢͓̟͛͐̋̍̊̐ͥ̌̊ͭ́҉̵̸̨̢̡̕͘͟͟͡͞͝͝҉͢҉͟͞҉̵̵̷̶̛̛͞͞͝͞͝͏̷̧̛͡҉m̷̪̙̯̖̱̙̹̰͖͕̼̮̩̪̤͕͓̺̳̒͑͋͆͆̍ͤ̔̈ͤͦ̑̓͊̂̿͘͜҉̨͘͟҉̵̸̴̵̷̨̨̨̡̢̛̕͘͘͜͢͝͝͡҉̧̀͞͝ơ̵̸̷̶̴̶̷̴̷̶̸̡̡̨̢̡̧̧̢̧̛̛̻͙̌̀̀́̕͘͜͜͜͡͡͡͠͞ù̵̸͙̫̰̘̝̥͋̚͠͞͏̧̛͢͢͜t̷̹͔͚̱̤̙̦̠̟̭̲̣͉͈͓ͭ̂ͭ͋̌̾̋̊̿̈́̇̔̾̑ͥͫͪ̕ͅͅ͏̸̶̵̷̸̴̶̨̡̢́͘̕͘͟͢͢͢͜͠͠͠͝͞͡͝͞hͬ͗̍͒ͩ̄̅ͯ̑̃͗ͦ̚҉̢̛͟͝͞͏̢̨҉̷͟͞͝͏̷̵̵̵̵̷̴́́̕͜ ̸̧̨̬̙͕͒ͬ̇͗̓ͣ̇͒̈̚͜a̷̹͇̺͉̳̙̥̟͖̜̐̿ͪͩ̍̈ͨ̏ͥ̋͗̅̃̂̈͟͟͡ͅ҉̵̴̷̢̡̢̡̛́́̕͘͟͡n͖̒ͬ̕͟͜͜͢͡͝҉̸̢̧́͘͏̶̢̢͝͏d̛̼̣͕̙̫̳̖͍̠͕͓͍̹͎͉̦̭̦̾̽́̃̋͊ͭ̋̄͂̈́̚͟͜ ̷̶̡̛̼̙̱̜̙̩̤̭̙͔̖͔͖̯͈̻̟͋̿́͢͢͢͟͠ͅ҉̸̶̵̀͞҉w̜̬͓̩̬̯̺̳̣̘̩͙͑ͮͭ͒̅̄͂̾ͤͨ̑̐̅̚͢҉̷́҉͏̧̕͘̕͢͜͢҉͢i̷̵̸̡̢̨̘͕͔͙͔̳͓̟͕̻̤͔̟̋͗̾̔̍͊̅̾̿̀́́́̀͢͟͡͠͝͝ş̶̢̫̮̘̞̝̻̜̠̜̖̹͓̱̦͍͇̓̾̊̽́̾͒ͥ͊̿͐͌́͘͏͘҉̶̢̛́̕͢͏̴̵̧̛͏̴҉͘͘̕͏̧͘h̶̶̸̵̴̶̡̨̛̹̪͍̠͕̙̗̠́́͘͜͢͜͜͢͝͝͞͞͝҉̸̴̴́͟͞͠ě̵̪̣͖͖̖̣̜̭̺͔̲̰̺̊̓̾ͣ̍̓ͭͭ͂̀ͦ̚ͅͅ҉̵̢̢̧́͘͜͞͡҉̶͟s̶̶̢̳̗̜͇̹̝̭̼͈͈̣̱ͦ̏ͥ̑ͯ̌̾ͮ̋ͮ̀̀̚͘͡͏̸̧̡̨̡̛́͟͝҉҉̡̕̕͝҉̸̸̨̛̛̀͘͟͟͢͝͝͡͞,̸̴̸̧̢̛̛̺͎ͦ̄ͪ͒ͯ͋ͮ́̀́̀͟͢͟͜͜͡͞͞͠ͅ ͉̗̻̫͎̀̎ͯ̄ͭ̏̓ͪ́́[̷̴̶̶̷̡̨̨̧̡̛̮̰͙̣͈̰̪̻̙͍̄̊͛͒̇ͫ̋͂̇ͤ̋̓ͥ̈́ͩͩͯ̇ͤ́̀́́́̕̕̕͜͜͟͡͝͡͝͠͡҉̶́̕͘͟͞͠͏̧͞͝Y̼͍̳̺͈̼͖͇͎̖̗̲̟͔͓̥̋̊́̎̓͊̋͂̐̎̓͐ͦ͆̒̾͒̀͜͠͏̢͡҉̴̶̴̵̢̡̢̀̀̀́͞͞͠҉̴̧̛͘͡͏̵̧̕/̵̳̹̥ͦ̔ͥ̊̎́̐̀͗͜҉̷̕͜͢͞͝͝͠͏̴̀͏̵̴̸̛́̕͟͜͞͝҉Ņ̵̷̶̱͖͕̳̭͙̰̭̖̙̥͕̣͖̟̾̐̋̉ͨ͆ͪ̈́̌̎̀̀̃ͮ̂̿̅̀̚ͅ͏҉̵̨͘͢͢͡͡͝͞͠͏̶̡̡̡̡̢̛̀̀̕͜͝͠]͔̳̓̓ͪ̇̽̓̀̕͘