XV

Chapter 34: Rengoku curse 

Your head tossed backwards as he ate you out, his tongue rolled and trusted deep within you making your moan to increase in volume your nails curled in his flame colored mane making him groan from it. Your eyes rolled back from pleasure.

Your hair was sticking to your face from sweat, his closeness made your temperature match his as usually due to his heat that was very high due to his constant breathing pattern. When you came on his face he licked it off his lips and your entrance before crawling over you his hands were caging you beneath him on the comfortable and hot futon that was covered in sweat.

He slowly inserted in you not letting you come down from your high making your nails dig into his shoulders and bite hard on his shoulder making him let a lust-filled grunt and kept slowly pushing the head in before it fully slipped in.

Making you feel the pleasure as his member brushed the nerve that surrounded your vagina. You begged for more friction for him to move before the pleasure died off. And he did as asked. He moved hitting the spots he knew would make stars appear in your vision,

He speed up his hips hitting yours making him hit your bud stars appeared making you close your eyes from overflowing pleasure. While he was at it he never lost the chance to suck your breast as you lactated from your hardened nipples.

Like that the night went on until you finally came again, your body twitching and flinching.

***

You were at the market sadly that time Shinjuro was not with you at that time. Little [Y/N] was caught a cold so you had to go get medications at the Butterfly manor, and later on to the market and buy some vegetables and meat.

Winter was close and it made you pull your red scarf closer you your reddening nose. And sniffed in from the cold.

Your hands with hidden in the long thick sleeve of your winter haori. You felt eyes on you due to the hair pun that held your long raven hair together. The red and yellow color of the flower and string that swayed in the cold chilly air.

My fingers twitched of the cold missing the usual warmth of yours sons around. Three more months to go before you have Kyojuro back. You did it your mission to find a way to intervene, you knew that Akaza wouldn't touch a woman. Sure you that looks a lot like Muzan.

You reached the stall you knew oh so well the usual calls to buy fish and vegetables, some sold even hair pins and bracelets.

You reached the stand whereas usually fresh killed pigs and cows hung from a hook dripping blood onto the mat that was there to prevent blood from staining the floor. There stood a familiar man you knew all the well that you have met many times your red eyes met with a pair of familiar and aging emerald eyes.

His hair as usually was in a low ponytail but now graying hair strands decorated his brown hair. Showing how much time has passed since he first, light wrinkles grew over his tan skin.

When his eyes laid on you his eyes widened before casually and professionally greeted and asked what you wanted to buy. You smiled and said all the kinds meat you needed before he handed to you. You smiled and handed him some yen that reached the amount the meat was.

Like that you walked away not knowing that a cloaked figure followed you. You felt eyes on you, but yu thought it was just the people of the village as usually.

You reached the wooden gates and used the golden keys to unlock the doors and walked inside shutting it behind you. Not realizing that someone was looking at you still following your every step. Their dull red eyes looking at the wooden walls in utter boredom before walking around the manor trying to see her again.

While the coated person was outside you just went straight to the kitchen and started a fire where usually there was and placed a pot with water before grabbing the bag with medications and head to your husband and youngest child.

The child was coughing fit her, her nose red same as her eyes that were puffy from crying due to her coughing and sneezing so much. Sweat dripped from her forehead down her temples, Shinjuro was there aiding her.

His wet cold rag was placed on her heating forehead. It was hotter than normally making you flinch away at though, it was as if her forehead was on fire rather than the normal heat.

"here," you pulled a glass bottle and a spoon a Shinjuro let her sit up and you let your daughter open her lips and drank it before she made a disgusted expression then you gave her a strawberry that hide the bitter after taste, "it will help sweetie. Take a rest well sweetie, we will be here if you need something, okay?"

She nodded lazily before she laid back down and went to a deep sleep.

It made you sigh before placing the things away just as Iguro walked in from the outer halls. His hair was held back and a scarf that was knitted by you and Mitsuri.

Iguro frowned seeing how the toddler was. for a two year old her condition was to be worried. You sighed before a heavy cold air gushed in the home making you jump up and close the doors. You knew that was a curse of Rengoku.

Around the time of winter the younger and weaker members of the Rengoku get sick some mostly died from the cold that lowered their usual temperature or rose it to high.

Female members barely get born in the family but if they did they easily die in the winter season, reason why they were taken care of fragile and when summer or other season around they train to try to keep their bodies hot and prepared for the cold season.

You were worried for Senjuro who is too a fragile member of the family he never mastered Flame breathing and his usual temperature is forty grades Celsius lowered to 35 grades making you worried a bit as you gave him boiling tea and spice to try and rose it back.