CHAPTER TWO

NARRATOR

"NO! LET ME GO! YOU MONSTER!" The female shouted as her tears were rolling down her cheeks.

"Shut up! You little bitch! You need punishment!" He shouted back at her, making her flinch.

He throws her in the bed, getting on top of her and slapping her.

He rips her clothes making the female shriek nervously. As he started to sexually assault her.

"Please don't! I'm begging you!" She kept yelling but the male didn't stop.

He stopped for a while and pulled his belt, wrapping it in his right hand.

He started to hit her while she kept on begging and yelling but he was too mad to care.

"You will never escape from me. You'll die first before you escape!" He yelled at her again. After many hits, he stops after he finds her unconscious.

Her naked body was laying there unmoving. Making his jaw clench angrily.

He just wants to teach her some lessons. He quickly dials his phone and calls his second in command to bring him some female doctor.

After the phone call, he sighs.

Looking back at her, he covered her body with a blanket and walked out of the room.

Soon the doctor arrived and started to treat her. After the doctor did her job, she quickly left the place.

Mikey ordered one of the Haitani brothers to take care of her and feed her while he was in his office and strictly instructed him not to touch his woman.

...

The female woke up with pain in her body, groaning. She opened her eyes and saw someone in the room. She tried to move but her hands were bound on chains.

"Please d-don't hurt me!" She stammered.

The man in his early 30's looks at her with pity. He smiled sadly and said, "Please eat your food, and don't worry I won't hurt you."

While the female just looks at her with doubt. Hot tears ran down her face as she tried to free herself again.

Ran Haitani could only look at her with sad eyes. What can he do? Mikey is his boss.

"Please eat your food," He said in a low tone. "Boss said." He added.

"Please h-help me." She begged him but he just looked away. Knowing that he can't.

As she was gonna say something, the door opened and the man whose name is Mikey entered the room with a maniac smile forming on his lips.

His gaze went towards the female.

He looked back at Ran and ordered, "Out."

Y/N's hands started to tremble in fear. And that very moment she realized how scared she was of him. Walking towards her slowly.

He held her hand, kissed it, and whispered, "Oh baby, I won't hurt you. I love you so much." Caressing her face like a sweet boyfriend.

She just shut her eyes, her hands were still trembling.

He keeps caressing her face until he slaps her across the face making the female fall to the ground.

He picked her up by her hair, "You didn't try to flirt with my executive, right?" He asks while glaring at her.

She shook her head vigorously no.

"Good girl." He said, letting her hair go and starting to rub her head like a puppy.

He sits in the bed, lifting the female and putting her in his lap, she squirm as the male slap her in her thigh, making her stop. He glared at her and said, "Stop moving," He sighs. " Let me feed you, baby."

"After this we'll go to the rules." while patting the female's head.

Mikey started to cut a piece of pancake and started to feed Y/N. The female didn't protest, since she knew that there was no use of it. He quitely fed her.

She finished her breakfast.

"Now, that you're finished eating. Let's talk about the rules." Y/N's heart raced at the mention of rules.

...