CHAPTER TWELVE

Y/N

I WAS SLOWLY COMING BACK TO MY SENSES, but my eyes were still closed. I could feel the cold ground beneath me, I opened my eyes and realized that I was in the same room where he killed H/N.

I was also naked, that's why I was feeling cold. I slowly started to get up but failed.

Memories of H/N dying here and Manjiro beating me up here, making me tear up.

I looked around and saw a table with iron poles in the room.

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

Do not proceed in reading this if you are sensitive.

Suddenly, there were unfamiliar men entered the room, making me cower back and hug myself. They grabbed me harshly as I struggled trying to free myself, I started to panic, I yelled at them to let me go but they didn't.

"No! Stop!" I yelled as they dropped me on the floor and started to beat me up.

Many kicks and punches landed over on my stomach and back, making me breathless. I tried to protect myself and my stomach but they didn't budge.

I was begging for them to stop but one of them crouched down on my level and started to punch my face.

I stopped struggling when I felt myself passing out. I just lied down with my eyes closed.

After a while, I felt them stop and one of them grabbed my hair lifting me up. I was placed on a surface and my hands and feet were bound to a handcuff. I was breathing heavily, blood was all over my face and pain all over my body.

I suddenly felt someone was whipping me. I opened my eyes and saw a man hitting me with a whip. The hit landed more and more powerful each minute. I closed my eyes in pain.

"No! Sto-" before I could finish my word, something shoved in my mouth.

I felt it was a cock of one of the men. I felt so dirty and worthless.

Then I felt something entering my hole. I knew in that time I was being rape.

I can't do anything but cry while these men abuse and use me.

I felt the cock of the man in my mouth cum, making me gag. I was gonna vomit it but he was quick to put his hands on my mouth and nose, suffocating me so I didn't have a choice but to swallow everything.

Another man put his cock inside my mouth. While the other on my whole was pounding into me without mercy.

After they took turns to me, I was exhausted and breathing heavily. I thought they were finished but that was just the beginning.

They uncuff me, dragging me by my hair to the other side of the room.

There was a blue water tank there.

They dragged me there and one of them grabbed me from the back of my neck and put my face on the water making me unable to breathe.

I trash around, trying to pull away from them but they were stronger than me.

I was so desperate for oxygen, I was about to pass out when they lifted my head out of the water. I was gasping for air, struggling to breath.

When they repeated again. And this time someone entered me from behind. Fucking me.

After an excruciating time of my life, they pulled my head out of the water and at the same time the man who was pounding at my hole cummed inside me.

They pulled me up and started to land multiple punches on my stomach. I was feeling breathless.

I felt myself blacking out but one again they put my head on the water. I was feeling desperate for oxygen because of the multiple hits on my stomach.

They pulled my head out of the water and threw me on the ground as they took turns with me. Some cum inside me, some inside my mouth and some on my face.

After they finished, they pulled me up again.

When will this end? I'm tired.

Someone lifted me up as he put me above him, entering his cock inside my pussy.

After some time, I felt someone brutally enter their cock on the other hole making me yell in pain as someone slapped me.

"N-no... S-stop.." I was mumbling to stop but they just laughed at me.

They both thrust into me, it was so painful but I couldn't do anything. I was losing my energy.

When someone covers my mouth and pinch my nose as I feel my eyes grow heavy and closer to their own.

I woke up again, they were still taking turns on me.

When suddenly I was pulled up again, as they put my face again on the water.

They dipped it for many seconds before pulling it up, I was gasping for air desperately.

Throwing me on the ground again, my eyes caught Manjiro who was standing on the other side of the room.

"M-manj-jiro." I called him but he just looked at me.

"P-please m-make them s-stop." I beg him but he looks at me blankly.

I was crying silently, but stopped as soon as I felt something was dripping out of me.

Closing my eyes.

And that time, I knew I lost another angel because of him.

...