CHAPTER TEN

Y/N

"NOW, YOU LITTLE WHORE." He grabbed my hair as he slapped me, I would have fallen back down if he didn't stay holding my hair.

"I'm sorry!" I yelled in fear but that anger him more

He slapped me again in the face repeatedly.

"Please! Stop! Manjiro no!"

"You tried to escape! Good thing Sanzu was there." I shook my head violently.

He punched me repeatedly on the face as I laid on the floor.

My vision was blurry. I was still trying to adjust my vision when I felt a kick on my stomach.

Fuck! No! I'm pregnant! The baby!

"No! Stop please please!" I yelled in panic. I couldn't stop him since my hands were tied up in the back.

"Stop! Please! The baby!" I kept yelling at him to stop but he didn't stop even though I already mentioned the baby.

So evil!

At this point I knew I was about to pass out, my body ached really bad and my vision was getting more blurry. I even cough blood.

He stopped and crouched down, pulling my hair brutally.

"You'll be staying in this pathetic room until I want to." he spat angrily as he shook my head making it harder for me to focus. I was losing consciousness.

He threw me to the ground as he made his way towards the door. Going out and leaving me there.

I was breathing heavily when I felt something running down my thighs. I carefully look at it. Wishing that it's not what I'm thinking.

But heaven didn't hear what I was wishing for.

I saw my blood running down my thighs making me feel horror.

"No! P-please n-not the baby..." I muttered without energy as I could no longer feel anything around me, my eyes got heavy and I passed out.

...

I could hear someone talking, it was a female. Her voice was unfamiliar. I could feel my body now so I tried to open my eyes.

I saw a Doctor standing beside the bed of our bedroom with Manjiro in front of her.

I was wondering why there is a Doctor here then I remembered that I passed out after Manjiro killed my friend and beat me up.

My hands automatically flew to my stomach, all I could think of was the baby inside my womb. There was blood all over my thighs before I passed out.

"I-is... t-the baby..." I gulped. "I-is the b-baby still... i-inside me?" I asked, I didn't notice the tears dripping down my face.

"Oh honey," the Doctor said as she went towards me, grabbing my hand, making me flinch.

"W-why?" My voice was shaking.

"Unfortunately, you have experience a miscarriage. I'm so sorry about the bad news, honey."

"Love, it's okay, you can get pregnant again." Manjiro said as he gently rubbed my head making me flinch. I thought he was going to hurt me.

I looked up at him with alarmed eyes and he saw that I flinched and that I was scared so he step back and got back on his original spot.

I slowly got up and rushed inside the bathroom, locking it. I looked at myself in the mirror and my face was fucked up badly. My face was purple and blue that I couldn't recognize, it was all bruised. I started to cry again and fell on the floor crying.

Asking myself what did I do to deserve this evilness.

I didn't notice that I lost my consciousness again on the floor of the bathroom.

...

Two weeks have passed, all I have been doing was sleeping and crying. Manjiro also got a maid, she would give the food to me and leave, not even muttering a small word.

Since that day happened, I haven't seen him again. He never came to the room, or maybe he did but I was sleeping so I didn't see him.

But I think he slept beside me, because I would sleep with his side of the bed being arranged neatly then the next morning it would be messy, so I guess he was sleeping on the same bed with me.

Good thing, he didn't attempt to touch me.

I was drying my hair since I just got from shower when I felt a hand sliding on my waist, making me jerk up.

I looked back and saw Manjiro making my heart beat increase. I was petrified in his presence.

He ran his hand through my wet hair while sniffing my neck, making me disgusted.

"You smell good, love." he said

He stood me up from the chair and throwing me on the bed, he got on top of me as he rip my dress.

He started to kiss me as I felt tears in my eyes. I don't want him to touch me and at the same time I'm afraid to say something.

He started to kiss me down on my breast and down to my stomach, he went even more further, making me shut my thighs close together, unintentionally.

He stopped and looked at me, making me swallow nervously.

"I'm s-sorry..."

"It's okay. Spread your thighs."

I felt his tongue on me and it made my body jerk.

He continued to lick and suck, until he decided to fuck me. I didn't try to stop him because I knew it would be useless. He would always hurt me if I try to fight back.

Like what he always does, he would finish inside me. Muttering 'I love you' against my ear as he falls asleep.

...