CHAPTER FIFTEEN

NARRATOR

THE WHITE HAIRED MAN WAS HEADING TO A bowling area with his second in command. They want to meet up with Takemichi.

As they stepped foot on that place, they already saw him sitting on a chair. He stopped for a while and ordered Sanzu to walk near Takemichi.

Sanzu followed, walking closer to the black haired man and aiming a gun at his head.

He said, "Don't move or I'll shoot." making the man taken aback.

"Man, you stink like hell. You've smelled even back then, slimly looking motherfucker." the pink haired man insulted him. "

'Back the? Who are you?' Takemichi wondered.

They both heard footsteps, getting closer to them.

Mikey sat behind Takemichi.

"Listen up, the boss will speak." Sanzu said.

"It's the best future, right?" Mikey said all of the sudden. "For me, it was the best but now..."

"So, anything you want to ask?" he asks

"Mikey-kun." Takemichi mumbled, close to crying.

"I w-want to give you this." Takemichi said as he showed Mikey the wedding invitation.

"I want you to come, no matter what. Everyone is doing well, just as you promised 12 years ago except you." he continued.

"Hey! Shut your mouth or I'll shoot you." Sanzu said in a low and cold voice

"Could you leave us alone, Sanzu? I want to talk to him. Just the two of us." Sanzu lowered his gun and answered, "Got it. I'll be waiting downstairs."

As he started to leave.

Takemichi was talking and Mikey was silently listening.

"It's okay, you don't have to say anything. I understand. This future is different because you protected everyone... Therefore now, it's my turn... to save you." he said but he felt a burning sensation hit his back making him look back at Mikey and saw Mikey shoot him.

He fell down on the ground as Mikey stood up and shot him again.

"There's no way to save me and there is no reason... my life is dead... She's dead."

"M-mikey-kun, what are you saying?" Takemichi asks, confused.

"This is the best future for me... I met her but that though quickly vanished when she decided to kill herself." he said as he lowered his gun and stared at Takemichi's form on the ground.

"There is no reason to save me from this darkness." he continued as he started to walk away, leaving the other man lying.

"I'm coming, love. I'll be with you shortly." he mumbled.

He walks to the rooftop, standing on the edge as he looks down.

Everyone looked up and wondered what he's doing.

Mikey kept looking down, many thoughts entered his mind.

"Oh shit! Someone's going to jump from the rooftop." someone shouted, getting Sanzu's attention.

He didn't pay attention to it at first but when he looked at the person, he panicked.

"Mikey!?" he shouted.

Mikey closed his eyes and thought what would happen if he just treated Y/N right and his children didn't die.

"Life may be beautiful, but death is peaceful." he mumbled as he smiled thinking his wife. "I want to be with her."

"I'm coming."

As he jumped from the rooftop with a smile on his face.

Even when he was going to end his life he was still thinking about his beloved wife.

"Mikey, stop!!!" Sanzu shouted.

But it was too late now.

Before he could totally fall down a hand grip his wrist preventing him from falling.

He opened his eyes and saw Takemichi, covered in blood.

"I won't let you die." he said even though he was already weak because of blood loss.

"This is stupid. I tried to kill you... yet..." he said coldly.

"Mikey-kun, t-there's n-not much time... Please hold onto my hand. I'm losing consciousness."

"You can't save me anymore... my life would be nothing without her."

"M-manjiro please." Takemichi said in a desperate tone.

"Let go... I want to die. I don't need help." sadness clouded on his features.

"She's dead because of me and you expect me to still live? I can't live without her anymore. So... please let go. I'm begging you, Takemichi."

"M-mikey-kun..." Takemichi's voice was getting more desperate each time.

He doesn't want his friend to die but Mikey was so persistent in ending his life.

"D-do you r-really want to d-die?" he asks, his voice shaking.

"The only thing I would regret is treating her right and killing my children inside her womb," he said as he smiled sadly. Tears started to fall from his eyes.

"Let go... please. Let me be with her. I've been suffering all my life..." he said as he started to sob.

"My life was useless not until I saw her." He looked softly at Takemichi. "Please take care of Hina and live your life to the fullest with her. Love her and take care of her, show her how much you love her. I wish you a happy life with her. Save yourself, Takemichi. Hina is waiting for you." he said.

He took Takemichi's hand off his wrist, as he continued to fall. Finally, he can be with her again.

His body came in contact with the ground.

He knew at that time, he was going to be with her again and with his children.

...